• Previous Member
    Yes
  • Identity
  • Previously Banned
    Yes
  • Time Active on Servers
    over 16d
  • Reason for Joining

As a old person who’s gotten permed before I say this I just wanted to say thank you for giving me a second chance at being on your servers.

Now right after I’ve gone on I’ve gone from 13 days on activity to 16 days in the span of me getting unbanned, and I’ve gotten up to the all mighty 100,000 score. But in all honesty I really don’t play anything else other than xG I wanna be apart of of this community so badly, and I know my past mostly back lashes what I’m saying right now but I’ve been doing my best to improve my reputation and behavior on xG. I act when someone breaks the rules and I quickly set them on the right path and I’ve helped with an outbreak along with skittles, because people wouldn’t stop with racial slurs and I stopped the situation but all the credit goes to Skittles for muting the 3-6 players who said racial slurs last night depending on when you read this. But I really can’t play tf2 without going on xG. So I hope you guys will accept this Membership Application and i hope I can once again be apart of xG!

Also I’m sorry for this being so early due from my ban but I just couldn’t wait, so I’m sorry if it’s too early...

I don't have any problem with you, you're pretty friendly and funny and chill. You're also fairly active and you've followed the rules every time I've seen you. I don't think it's fair to judge you for your past, especially when it seems like you've improved quite a bit, so I think you'd make a good member. ?

A: 8.5

M: 8.5

+1

Honestly, Taow has been a probolem child since the start. He has been permed from the discord as well as our servers before while I watched. That being said, the behavior I have seen from him and the genuine enthusiasm he has displayed over the past few weeks has been exemplary. 

For now, I give him a genuine and honest +1, on the condition that @Xander fully understands the consequences of fucking up and making me regret this vouch. Keep on this new track and you'll go far.

A:8 M: a greatly improved 8.

Edited by SegFault (see edit history)

Greatly improved. Very nice to talk to and doesn't hesitate to help enforce the rules. He has been a great help for me explain rules when I was online. Overall the improvement from you has been excellent. Easy +1, best of luck my friend!

A: 9

M: 8.5 

4 hours ago, Tatost said:

referring to him as that is the equivalent of me referring to you as xG:DM

I'm not following what you mean, that is what he goes by on server.

I'm sure that you are aware that problems caused on the server will just get you in trouble again and I've not had any issues with you since you've come back so it's a +1 from me

A: 8

M: 6

xhuOAmg.png

GeZYxQ3.png

STUDS.WONDERLAND.TF

It appears that you are an admin of a rival community which isn't allowed. Either you leave that and whatever xcGLx is (if it's a division we have you can't be staff on it) or I will have to close this app unfortunately.

Ok, I talked to Tav, he should see it and remove me. I'm already out of cgl, only in Public Group, which means I didn't sign up or anything. So right now im only signing up for xG. Sorry for the hassle ?

+1, pretty cool guy, talked with him a lot in the past to try and work past what drama came up at the time, was always understanding and willing to improve.  He's definitely gotten better since hes been back.

logo_banner.png

CONGRATULATIONS!

Your membership application has been accepted and you are now a member of Xeno Gamers!

You can now add the [xG] tag to your in-game name!

To begin your membership, familiarize yourself with our rules listed below. This is highly important and knowing these rules will keep you safe from bans!

Want to get more involved in the community and qualify for Staff?

Here's how!

1. Be active on our Discord server! You can download Discord here, and join us using this link !

2. Be active on the forums! This is one of the best ways to keep yourself informed on things happening within the community and for your voice to be heard!

3. Be active on our servers! This shows that you're committed to the clan!

For a server list, click here.

Come check out our staff list to see who is who on the servers, click here.

For a list of our server rules and guides, click on the appropriate division:

[TF2] [CS:GO] [GMOD] [Minecraft] [Nuclear Dawn]

WE HOPE YOU ENJOY YOUR STAY!

Note: Welcome back Hunter ?

Closed~