No
  • Identity
    STEAM_0:0:160888009
  • Previously Banned
    No
  • Time Active on Servers
    18 Hours
  • Reason for Joining

I like the server, community is great, i enjoy talking to people on the server, most of them aren't toxic, just want to be Member-fied.

58 minutes ago, Duke said:

+1 only took him a few weeks to make an account and apply!

There was some issue with his account, he told us in discord about the issue and Virr fixed it in 1 minute lol

1 hour ago, Aegean said:

There was some issue with his account, he told us in discord about the issue and Virr fixed it in 1 minute lol

Well atleast it got fixed, i swear somebody would have brought it up earlier. I legit was unsure if he was messing with us or serious lol

13 minutes ago, SegFault said:

@Lottamos reading from right below what you quoted, "Only existing members in xG are allowed to vouch." LMAO.

I vouched to help share my opinion  and make the decision easier because if you have seen recent member applications in csgo div, it’s came down to opinion and overall liking in the community and not to 5 vouches and stuff like that. Please don’t make uneducated responses and fill up my notifications @SegFault

I'm going to shed a little bit of light for ya here bud, let me break it down for ya.

47 minutes ago, Lottamos said:

I vouched to help share my opinion

https://xenogamers.com/forums/topic/14-member-submission-guidelines/?tab=comments#comment-40

47 minutes ago, Lottamos said:

it’s came down to opinion and overall liking in the community and not to 5 vouches and stuff like that

https://xenogamers.com/forums/topic/14-member-submission-guidelines/?tab=comments#comment-40

48 minutes ago, Lottamos said:

Please don’t make uneducated responses and fill up my notifications @SegFault.

Oh, also, lastly, before deciding that someone is uneducated because they are familiar with our membership process and had been for the last six or so years, I really recommend checking out this link, 

If you have any further issues, I personally recommend using this button (pictured below) and writing me ( @SegFault) a private message instead of derailing a membership thread because of failing to read the rules on leaving vouches in xG ?

image.png.c717d7916670eea8032098ecb23fb2e0.png

Edited by SegFault (see edit history)

54 minutes ago, Lottamos said:

I vouched to help share my opinion  and make the decision easier because if you have seen recent member applications in csgo div, it’s came down to opinion and overall liking in the community and not to 5 vouches and stuff like that. Please don’t make uneducated responses and fill up my notifications @SegFault

You're an idiot.

Also, +1 cause I'm gay.

+1 is an active and creative warden. I remember he was having problems applying about a month ago. I'm really not just why it took this long for him to directly message Aegean 

A-6

M-8