PolarCoded

Fun Fact of Yourself

40 minutes ago, Genocide said:

I've boxed for most of my life and plan to maybe one day take it serious and become a pro.

one of my coworkers is an avid study of martial arts and things like that, and he said "If you haven't taken any sort of contact sport like boxing or mma seriously since you were basically born, you will not go anywhere in that. you will have guys that did take it seriously from the moment they could stand on the mat by themself lay you out immediately."

but give it your best shot ?

I work for Disneyland (california) in a restaurant where if the servers leave the doors open going out to give food to the guests too long, we would all get fired for how loud we are and the stupid shit we are always saying. picture 10 people on the line yelling obscenities at the rate gordon ramsay does. that and talking about sex/dry fucking/other overtly sexualized things. we cook steak chicken and fish too, all of which are referred to as your meat.

11 minutes ago, Chrono said:

one of my coworkers is an avid study of martial arts and things like that, and he said "If you haven't taken any sort of contact sport like boxing or mma seriously since you were basically born, you will not go anywhere in that. you will have guys that did take it seriously from the moment they could stand on the mat by themself lay you out immediately."

but give it your best shot ?

I work for Disneyland (california) in a restaurant where if the servers leave the doors open going out to give food to the guests too long, we would all get fired for how loud we are and the stupid shit we are always saying. picture 10 people on the line yelling obscenities at the rate gordon ramsay does. that and talking about sex/dry fucking/other overtly sexualized things. we cook steak chicken and fish too, all of which are referred to as your meat.

I disagree with that. I have laid people out who feel like they were born to box and just because I'm thinking about taking it seriously doesn't mean I'm going to get laid out by someone who has already.

48 minutes ago, Forest said:

I'm Forest. On again, off again with Xeno Gamers most of the time- sometimes I'll be on servers but more often than not I'll just be on forums lurking.

Fun fact: contrary to popular belief, I am not British :coffee:

Do not let this man deceive you! he is the most British man i have ever met

6 hours ago, james8470 said:

I collect Lego sets, but only from the Mars Mission line (2007-2008). I have almost every set, been getting them gradually since they came out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=No9X4eQhWDI

is this you?

apparently, the video didn't embed someone help

Edited by Tatost
fucking didn't embed wtf (see edit history)

Despite cooking and baking being some of my favorite pastimes,  it's not something I'm aiming to do for the rest of my life. I'm currently aiming towards being a pediatrician of some sort.

I'm 14 and I work a job that's a quarter above minimum wage, at said job I wear a T-Shirt in 10 degree (F) weather. I also have an odd hobby of reacting to peoples posts on the discord with ?.