Counter-Strike
  • In-Game Name
    Bicuits and gravy
  • Identity
    STEAM_0:0:160888009
  • Ban Type
    Team Ban
  • Information

So it was completley a mistake and my fault, but what happened was, i told t's to take a step out do a 180 degree turn then freeze, well it didnt really cross my mind that they could take a step out anyway then do the turn, so i got a week ban, it was a complete mistake and i realize what i done wrong so could my ban be tooken off? if not, thats understandable, but it was a total mistake.

Thank you all, and yea tatoast, im dumb as hell tho xD, that never crossed my mind, as soon as i did it and got slayed i thought about it and asked why i was slayed and i was like.... ooo shit#Rip

He also even told me i dont remember who it was but he said "I know it was an accident so it will only be a week" ?

Edited by Biscuits (see edit history)

Well, a week is standard ban length for something like this (accidental mass). Although I would like to hear what happened from @Brady1780, just to get a clear picture of what exactly transpired before anything else.

Edited by Topaz
clarification (see edit history)

19 minutes ago, Biscuits said:

Thank you all, and yea tatoast, im dumb as hell tho xD, that never crossed my mind, as soon as i did it and got slayed i thought about it and asked why i was slayed and i was like.... ooo shit#Rip

He also even told me i dont remember who it was but he said "I know it was an accident so it will only be a week" ?

You're probably referring to the person who banned you, which would be Brady (I think his name was Bradiator last night).

Ok so it usually is a perm team ban for massing. So typically if it was an accident I do 1 week bans as do all other staff. I even accidentally massed the other week and I had to serve my sentence. It is only a team ban so I think you will survive.

Edited by Brady1780 (see edit history)