Dannypicacho

TF2 12mans???

Make TF2 12mans Official?  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Make TF2 12mans a thing?

• Yes, gimme that sweet sweaty tryhard glory.
    • No, I only like to go crouch and go afk.

Everyone knows about the constant CS:GO 10mans. What about the people that enjoy playing TF2 outside of casual? I know there's a lot of you out there and your division is larger. I just need to know if there's really people who would participate because I would love to play in them. Even if you're just "meh" or even bad, that's perfectly ok. Teams would be balanced out by captains and there is ALWAYS room to improve.
Of course, there would be a role on discord so it's not like something you'd have to plan. Soon enough, with enough people willing to participate, it could be like 10mans where it happens often and can get enough players with just one ping.

Please help me prove that there is an interest out there and you aren't all just hoovies or pub stompers.

image.png.911a0255238d71347ad3c60493ee881b.png

Edited by Dannypicacho (see edit history)

I'm sure people would try running these as often as 10 mans. I myself wouldn't participate since I'm no longer a fan of TF2, but I'm sure other people would be interested.

12 hours ago, Tatost said:

I'm sure people would try running these as often as 10 mans. I myself wouldn't participate since I'm no longer a fan of TF2, but I'm sure other people would be interested.

Participate anyways ?