Nova_

What is the cs div like?

Question

Can someone tell my what the csgo division is like? Ive never been on it, im in the tf2 division. How good is the csgo division and what kind of servers does it have?

8 answers to this question

We've got Surf, Minigames, Jailbreak, and an Xmas server (only available during winter season). The staff there are a bit more laid back and harmless banter is much more common compared to how stuck up TF2 was. As someone who recently switched from TF2 to CS:GO, it's like being in an entirely new clan. Laid back, fun, cool people, the whole deal.

I believe the CS div is more suited to my style, so I tend to hang out there. That isn't to say there aren't good things about the TF2 div-- I've made plenty of good friends there, but I'm just not interested in the way things are headed for TF2. I definitely recommend jumping on the servers if you've got an account with CS.

2 hours ago, Kypari said:

Not sure why you have the need to bash TF2 xG at every turn, but if you have any recommendations or improvements that we can do to the server then I'm glad and so are the other higherups to take them into consideration

cause the tf2 div is bigger we need an excuse to say that we are better. Its the only thing we have let us live.

3 hours ago, Kypari said:

Not sure why you have the need to bash TF2 xG at every turn, but if you have any recommendations or improvements that we can do to the server then I'm glad and so are the other higherups to take them into consideration

That is false.

I'm just telling my personal opinion on it, I don't bash TF2 xG constantly though. TF2 player-base is just too sensitive about everything. While CSGO may have it fair share of toxicity its overall a chiller community.

CS:GO has a ton of members that were in xG back in 2010 - 2012 and generally older than the TF2 crowd which leads it to being more laid back as others have said. A lot of us grew up with xG and matured so it's definitely different if you're used to ONLY the TF2 side of xG. Both are fun though, with great staff so come stop by if you want ?

What @Tatost said.

We also have 10mans which are competitive 5v5 CSGO games made up of all xG people. It's really fun to play even if you're starting out, and has honestly for me been the best way to improve my skills.

Come stop by some time.

10 hours ago, Red said:

the community is far better than tf2 side of xg. ?