Precious

Worst Thing You Were Caught Doing?

Okay okay this is for all the big bois on the servers who have jobs irl. All you jobless kiddies, be G O N E.

So, what's the worst thing your boss or coworkers have ever caught you doing? Did it happen at or outside your workplace? Did it affect your relationship with them? Did you end up getting fired for it? I'll start:

I work for my uncle at a radio station. He's a really cool, chill uncle who's pretty relaxed about everything in and out of work. About a year ago, during a Halloween party, I was getting really into it and decided to take some jello shots. It was a neighborhood party and I knew some of my family was going to be there, though I didn't know my uncle was going. So after I downed 3 jello shots with some friends, I turn and see my boss staring at me with his jaw dropped to the floor.

I was a minor at the time, and here I was taking shots in front of my pure uncle who was also my boss. I thought for sure he was going to fire me, and I started apologizing up and down, trying to explain the situation. But... he didn't really care. He was just surprised to see me doing it and we had a good laugh about it all. We had fun and neither of us spoke a word about any of it to anyone at work. I'm honestly super lucky to have an uncle/boss as cool as him, because any other person probably would have fired me after that. But anyways, that's probably the worst thing I've ever done in front of my boss. Shhh no tell anyone, this is our little secret. >:) 

Ok, so I'm like 14, and work a quarter above minimum wage, calling what I have a job is pretty generous, but still. I bag groceries, and on my first day I put a 6 pack of beer on top of eggs. To this day I wonder how high I was when I did that.