Edit History

Topaz

Topaz

Going to have to remain neutral on this (kinda, see below). I honestly think Scott is definitely is better than average when it comes to players, and I think he has a lot of potential. The only thing keeping me from +1ing at this moment, is that he can lose is cool/can be baited into arguments. As for why that is an issue, it just does not look great for staff to be arguing with people on the servers/forums.

6 minutes ago, Bonk said:

0. One of the most active people on the server and very knowledgeable of the rules but I'm not confident that the level of maturity is there just yet. He reminds me of myself in 2014* (where I should have never gotten mod honestly). Generally kind to the server population but as soon as someone starts being annoying or someone he adamantly hates (supermaki, goldfish, sodium etc) is around it turns into insulting and a generally negative tone. Also tends to hold grudges and continue arguments where the easiest option would just be to leave (can't argue with stupid lol). best course of action imo is probationary mod for 2-4 weeks.

*"Immature 12 year old" ~Charles/Hexx

Pretty much this. I can be on board with probationary mod, and if that is the case I will definitely +1.

Topaz

Topaz

Going to have to remain neutral on this. I honestly think Scott is definitely is better than average when it comes to players, and I think he has a lot of potential. The only thing keeping me from +1ing at this moment, is that he can lose is cool/can be baited into arguments. As for why that is an issue, it just does not look great for staff to be arguing with people on the servers/forums.

3 minutes ago, Bonk said:

0. One of the most active people on the server and very knowledgeable of the rules but I'm not confident that the level of maturity is there just yet. He reminds me of myself in 2014* (where I should have never gotten mod honestly). Generally kind to the server population but as soon as someone starts being annoying or someone he adamantly hates (supermaki, goldfish, sodium etc) is around it turns into insulting and a generally negative tone. Also tends to hold grudges and continue arguments where the easiest option would just be to leave (can't argue with stupid lol). best course of action imo is probationary mod for 2-4 weeks.

*"Immature 12 year old" ~Charles/Hexx

Pretty much this. I can be on board with probationary mod, and if that is the case I will definitely +1.