ScottNi

ScottNi

Now, as for my actual post of substance here --

+1 Since I've moved to the CS divison, ScottNi always seemed like a pretty nice and welcoming guy. He knows the rules pretty well, I don't see any problem with him being a staff member.

Just now, Hg2CI2 said:

+1 He’s been on xG for a while, I think he’d do well as a mod

I don’t know why you hate me though...

I don’t I never said that

+1, been extremely fun to be around both as a friend and as a (potential) staff member, which is one of his many amazing attributes. I speak from experience both on and off of the servers that he would be an excellent fit for the cs division staff team. 

-1 honestly so immature to the point I will compare him to Icy. I dread having him in a discord due to his toxicity and annoyingness for lack of better terms. Imma leave it up to @Dannypicacho for the term paper. I feel as if he would just be a very abusive moderator in the sense that he doesn't follow the rules himself all the time.

Edited by Brady1780 (see edit history)

0. One of the most active people on the server and very knowledgeable of the rules but I'm not confident that the level of maturity is there just yet. He reminds me of myself in 2014* (where I should have never gotten mod honestly). Generally kind to the server population but as soon as someone starts being annoying or someone he adamantly hates (supermaki, goldfish, sodium etc) is around it turns into insulting and a generally negative tone. Also tends to hold grudges and continue arguments where the easiest option would just be to leave (can't argue with stupid lol). best course of action imo is probationary mod for 2-4 weeks.

*"Immature 12 year old" ~Charles/Hexx

Going to have to remain neutral on this (kinda, see below). I honestly think Scott is definitely is better than average when it comes to players, and I think he has a lot of potential. The only thing keeping me from +1ing at this moment, is that he can lose is cool/can be baited into arguments. As for why that is an issue, it just does not look great for staff to be arguing with people on the servers/forums.

6 minutes ago, Bonk said:

0. One of the most active people on the server and very knowledgeable of the rules but I'm not confident that the level of maturity is there just yet. He reminds me of myself in 2014* (where I should have never gotten mod honestly). Generally kind to the server population but as soon as someone starts being annoying or someone he adamantly hates (supermaki, goldfish, sodium etc) is around it turns into insulting and a generally negative tone. Also tends to hold grudges and continue arguments where the easiest option would just be to leave (can't argue with stupid lol). best course of action imo is probationary mod for 2-4 weeks.

Pretty much this. I can be on board with probationary mod, and if that is the case I will definitely +1.

Edited by Topaz (see edit history)

8 minutes ago, Sodium said:

Just go here me so I could post our steam messages to show I never spammed him in those either

FA379860-7C0D-47A3-8CD0-C5A5B8D631CA.jpeg

3BE14880-6D34-4716-ABB5-4FDAF2D1FB47.jpeg

Those are some HD screenshots

@Sodium I'm not sure what you're trying to show here because there is no context and lack of a timeline/history. If @ScottNi chooses to further back up his claims he will need to post screenshots of proof of the spam I guess, but I'm sure Lithium will take what you said into some level of consideration. As Tatost said, this isnt the time or place to be taking personal shots at each other. You stated your opinion, gave your perspective, now I would just recommend leaving it at that,

Alright 

34 minutes ago, Bonk said:

52 minutes ago, Brady1780 said:

-1 honestly so immature to the point I will compare him to Icy. I dread having him in a discord due to his toxicity and annoyingness for lack of better terms. Imma leave it up to @Dannypicacho for the term paper. I feel as if he would just be a very abusive moderator in the sense that he doesn't follow the rules himself all the time.

i just finished writing my college essay i'm prepared to type this term paper.
The reason that i would put a -1 is the maturity really there are a lot of times where scottni is actually pretty chill hes not that bad all of the time. But there are some spotty moments which can be migraine ^ as bonk says "Also tends to hold grudges and continue arguments where the easiest option would just be to leave". This is a very common thing about scottni most of the time it's literally like arguing to a brick wall and there are certain people who scottni has no intentions on helping such as someone who was "Annoying" like goldfish. Scottni had always been spiteful to goldfish or supermaki. I believe that if he had some time to grow with maturity then maybe it could be a +1. But as of this time i think the beeehoppper will keep it as a -1 

P.S Surf_Mom Bonus Global is Mine Fuck you @Brady1780

1 hour ago, Bonk said:

tends to hold grudges and continue arguments where the easiest option would just be to leave (can't argue with stupid lol). best course of action imo is probationary mod for 2-4 weeks

1 hour ago, Topaz said:

does not look great for staff to be arguing with people on the servers/forums.

I agree and this will be something I have to work on in the future.

Also I would be fine with probationary mod for a bit to prove myself

I dont really know scott outside of the jailbreak server but from the times Ive played with him on there he was friendly and was very helpful teaching newer players the rules. Ima give it a +1 because he's always a good guy when I see him on. 

+1 Really fun to play with, so-so good warden but better than me at JB. He helpful and friendly at some point in time. If he can be a good person, I belief that, he can be a good moderator.

-Love, Mr.Gladiator ?