ScottNi

ScottNi

7 hours ago, ScottNi said:

I’m assuming most of the reasons for the -1 all root from the single day on MC Which I was already pretty upset about irl things. So I pretty much just dropped everything by blocking sodium. Then this sprouted off to him mic spamming and spamming in chat over and over as I’m just trying to forget about things and I got mad at him. It’s the same thing that he did to Danny. I blocked him and it was over with. That was personal between me and him considering the fact that I didn’t affect anybody else and this happened off of xG servers. May Be hard to understand but that’s my reasoning for this happening. I was upset he made me mad then continued to bother me after the fact instead of just dropping it. 

This is what I meant by in my essay when I said "making an excuse" or "shifting blame". Scott, you're great and all but you have to remember that even the personal Minecraft stuff is accounted for since it DOES show your temper and how you act to certain situations. You said the -1s are mainly off of your MC situation and you saying this worries me that you didn't really read or understand the actual criticism some of us provided.

11 hours ago, Red said:

Usually probationary mod is given to previous staff members/players who abused or did something sketchy.

Probationary mod was typically given to people who were newer or we were less sure about how they could handle staff responsibilities (eg, this mod app).

11 hours ago, Kypari said:

In my opinion probationary mod is stupid and if people aren't fit for full mod then they shouldn't be staff at all.

Yep, that's why probationary mods haven't been a thing in cs:go for over a year now

Edited by Lithium (see edit history)

-1 "IDK why you hate me, I've never played with a Chrono" -scottni to me in discord because my discord name is my forum name and i use a different steam name. this was like 2 weeks ago.

Basically from what I observe when I am on (albeit not much the last week or so, holiday time at work... the mouse and all...) you are typically very relaxed and just like to be a cancerous warden (+1 for that, that is the only type of wardening I support.) but whenever someone you don't like is on, or someone is doing something you deem annoying or don't like, people on other servers can hear you going on about it and tell what is happening. No need to resort to namecalling users on the servers, the DK Randys are what keep the servers hoppin. Mellow out my duder, also you assume if people say something negative about you/to you that they hate you. not the case. just calling what I had seen when I gave you my thoughts on you in disc at the time of that quote.

5 hours ago, ScottNi said:

??? Nah I said I've only played with you a couple times. I know you are childish memebeno. Im not dumb

I spent a lot of time in servers with other names ? I have seen you a lot and seen how you act. Don't think of people who give you a -1 as "I better tell them that they're wrong" whether that is what you think or not doesn't matter, in some cases in life you may actually be right. Just take it as something to think about since that is the way you are perceived. If someone perceives you that way, what are you doing that causes that perception? It's all in the effort for self betterment.

22 hours ago, ScottNi said:

??? Nah I said I've only played with you a couple times. I know you are childish memebeno. Im not dumb

The way you reply to every criticism you get is the reason you won't be good. I used to do the same don't get me wrong but I learned that it doesn't do any good in fact it hurts you more. Just learn to take the criticism and not make a deal out of it and just leave it.