Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Division
    Counter-Strike
  • In-Game Name
    ScottNI
  • Identity
    STEAM_0:0:77217094
  • Position
    Moderator
  • Time Active on Servers
    300+/4 months
  • Information

    I'm very active in the community. I mostly play jailbreak and I enjoy xG a lot and I would like to apply for moderator to help out. I do a lot of 10 mans and community events. I'm active on discord and I know the rules. I enjoy helping out new players to jailbreak via rules and such.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This is going to be a strong -1 on my part.

 ScottNi and I were close friends for a good portion of the 4 months I have played on this server. When you first meet ScottNi he seems like a nice, warmhearted, and caring person on the outside, but once you get to know him he is an entire different person. Once you get to know him he is a hotheaded, uptight, and short tempered.

I always saw the nice and caring half of Scott while playing Jailbreak with him, but then we started to play on the MC Division. Everything went fine, until I started to deviate from doing exactly what Scott wanted me to do. I started have fun, mine by myself, farm XP, and do other Minecraft things. Scott was not okay with this. He would only want me to do what HE wanted to do, and got mad at me for playing other games, or playing on another Minecraft server. Scott soon after invited me back to the town on Minecraft, but kicked me again, and now dislikes @Hg2CI2 because he was made at OnlyaLittleGay, because he wouldn't give him the schematics for something. (an Enderman farm I believe)

I don't believe that ScottNi has the tolerance to be a mod, and is too short tempered to moderate well.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Sodium Ok first of all that was personal and you were kicked almost right away. Then when you were kicked you spammed me on discord and steam till I blocked you THEN you went on the servers mic spamming to get my attention. That’s why we are not friends. I gave you several warnings ahead of time that what you were doing was wrong and you continued even HG told you to stop. I don’t think this is the thread to post this because this is an issue between you and me

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, ScottNi said:

@Sodium Ok first of all that was personal and you were kicked almost right away. Then when you were kicked you spammed me on discord and steam till I blocked you THEN you went on the servers mic spamming to get my attention. That’s why we are not friends. I gave you several warnings ahead of time that what you were doing was wrong and you continued even HG told you to stop. I don’t think this is the thread to post this because this is an issue between you and me

First of all, I did not spam you on discord OR steam, if you are going to accuse me of that, show me proof. Second of all, @Hg2CI2 never told me to stop, and even told me to continue. and third of all, I didn't mic spam whatsoever, I simply asked like twice why you liquidated Fallen. So please don't lie about me spamming you.

Edited by Sodium (see edit history)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Sodium said:

show me proof.

@ScottNi to end this derail, please just post an image of his spam from discord and/or steam. You can easily still open a DM with him and screenshot past messages, at least for Discord, I'm not sure whether or not you have Sodium added anymore.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Tatost said:

@ScottNi to end this derail, please just post an image of his spam from discord and/or steam. You can easily still open a DM with him and screenshot past messages, at least for Discord, I'm not sure whether or not you have Sodium added anymore.

I’ll show you all of our discord messages since he got mad at me.

2EA0B534-DB24-4EC0-856C-F84438E4A4BE.jpeg

05BFE78D-8DE9-4CCC-BF44-B5B3A32F62B4.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, ScottNi said:

@TatostI removed our conversations but I can show server logs of him spamming for my attention but that is still not the point of this thread. 

I wasn't aware that you could clear Discord chat logs. If you mean you just hit the small "x" and hid the chat, the logs are still there.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, ScottNi said:

this isn’t the point of the thread. You have your opinion and a -1 

I understand this, I am just proving my point of your consistent lying about my behavior towards you (as in how you said I "spammed" you when none of that happened) As well, I looked at the chat logs, and I asked you why Fallen (the Minecraft town) was liquidated twice, as I didn't know why at the time. I also said "ScottNi more like Badni lmao" or something along the lines of that once as a joke.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Sodium said:

I understand this, I am just proving my point of your consistent lying about my behavior towards you (as in how you said I "spammed" you when none of that happened) As well, I looked at the chat logs, and I asked you why Fallen (the Minecraft town) was liquidated twice, as I didn't know why at the time. I also said "ScottNi more like Badni lmao" or something along the lines of that once as a joke.

Listen, you two have been friends and it seems to have been jeopardized over a nonsensical argument. Please, if you're going to play tennis somewhere, do it in PMs instead of on @ScottNi's staff application.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Who Viewed the Topic

    9 members have viewed this topic:
    Topaz Sora_ ScottNi Reiki -Diphikult Tatost bagggel Kypari virr