Caleb956

Stepping down

What can I say, to me you were more than just a staff member. You were and still are an amazing role model to me, and I bet many others, and you are a great friend, more than I could have ever asked for. You have brought my darkest days into bright lights and you made my life so much better. You have also inspired me to become a better person and to always stay happy no matter what. I'm sorry about my past mistakes and I would like to apologize for every time I wasn't there for you, because you were always there for me. You stay amazing and please be safe, to me you are a savior, and I can't thank you enough for it. Its been a long run but its been a great one. I wish the best and only the best for you, because you are one of the few who deserve to have the best. Until next time we meet. So long old friend. I hope we stay in touch. Cheers to your amazing run in xG, and on behalf of the tf2 division I think I can say that we all love you and we all hope nothing but the best for you. Goodbye old friend for now, and do message me every once in a while. :) 

2 hours ago, Kypari said:

Best DL we've ever had. Change my mind

Love you broski ❤️

Nutty is but for the sake of this being a goodbye Ill allow it. Now Nutty actually has to work and not play all ten mans. On a real note though Have a great life and I hope we will see you again sometime. P.S. TF2 Div are all leaving...;(

Caleb,

I know I've said it to you in pms but I can't say enough how much you've done for xG as a whole, our division, and me personally. You're without a doubt one of the best DL's this clan has ever seen and while I'm sad you're stepping down, I wish you all the best and look forward to seeing you grow for years to come.