Counter-Strike
  • In-Game Name
    SuperMaki
  • Identity
    STEAM_0:0:454691914
  • Ban Type
    Team Ban
  • Information

I was being a ct and it was a simon says minigame going on and he said bomb rush the marker and i forgot we where playing simon says so out of instick i shot a bullet and the where in a stack what coused into a 3 person kill

13 hours ago, Rabidtoken said:
  • Division
    Counter-Strike
  • In-Game Name
    SuperMaki
  • Identity
    STEAM_0:0:454691914
  • Ban Type
    Team Ban
  • Information

I was being a ct and it was a simon says minigame going on and he said bomb rush the marker and i forgot we where playing simon says so out of instick i shot a bullet and the where in a stack what coused into a 3 person kill

I was one of the people you free killed, you sprayed us down, that was not "a bullet."

We were playing simon says with 4 left and i said "all t's line up on this wall shoulder to shoulder" or something similar and one guy out of the 4 went, I killed him (as a previous order from simon was that "simon kills only, unless a T is actively rebelling by running away or shooting etc"). SuperMaki, who was apparently not paying much attention, sprayed down the other 3 and caused the map to change.

You should be lucky it's not permanent. You've been CT banned before and I really thought about changing the week to permanent, especially because you shouldn't have been killing anyone anyways, even if they did do a wrong order. You can wait a week.