virr

Spotify Wrapped 2018

Post your year of spotify!

SPOTIFY.COM

Everyone's year sounded different on Spotify. Get your 2018 Wrapped.

image.png.d328491bb6ff0552263bee4d8912d9b2.png

Special shoutout to boy pablo who ive been listening to non stop since like november, wouldve probable been higher if the data was gathered later.

Edited by virr (see edit history)

cNDUAYL.png

I don't even actively listen to most of the artists intentionally, they just so happen to have the most songs on my spotify - I haven't actually intentionally listened to Disturbed or Evanescence in ages and I forget they're even on my spotify sometimes. The songs definitely make sense though since those songs were queued nearly every time I had a shower in that order

Pretty damn interesting. Regardless of other aspects of 2018, it has been a great year for music.

427836126_download(2).thumb.png.fabfce3520f7b9107d8079ba756453a2.png

Honestly Beartooth should be much higher on there considering how much I have fallen in love with their new album. But given how I pretty much exclusively listen to just one playlist that I keep adding stuff to (sitting at over 500 songs now), it makes sense. Let's hope that 2019 can pull its weight when it comes to music.

image.thumb.png.cdf33a96fee6b746d9b224be48dcdc19.png

Not really accurate; my brother was using my account for a while because I bought premium for a month but never really used it so he listened to a ton of Gambino / Logic / Kendrick Lamar, which I only listened to a few times.

Edited by Tatost (see edit history)