Roy

Which one is the best game?

Question

11 answers to this question

TF2 is without a doubt more fun to play. But the competitive scene is a fucking joke and the devs don't ever do anything. Due to this it still has a lot of problems.

CS:GO requires more skill to play. It has constant love from devs and has a huge competitive scene. But it also has some issues and takes way longer to be able to actually enjoy due to the higher skill cieling. 

They're kinda hard to compare since the games are so different. In TF2 has more advanced movement mechanics imo, but CS:GO also requires better aim (I think)

I prefer TF2, but that's just because I'm poor and probably can't run CS:GO

After 5300 hours of TF2, I can safely say that I'm pretty bored of it so spending my time on xG servers like surf or just chillin on TGH is a lot better than actually playing the game properly. However, CS:GO esports is so good to a point where even though I don't actually play the game, I LOVE the esports scene

They're both great in their own way. TF2 is a lot more casual, CSGO feels a lot more competitive.

I don't really like to play competitively too much; I just like to have fun and do stupid shit, which is why I prefer TF2. But I can 100% see the appeal in CS if you're the competitive type of person. CS is fun every now and then for me, but I find it to be a bit too serious and not really relaxing because you need to always be on your toes.

Personally for me tf2 because you don't need to try to be able to do good on it but to do good on csgo you need to aim, controll spray etc

tf2 is just way more chill as a game to play casually

csgo gets more love from devs and actually has an esports scene so it's better in that regard but my heart stays with tf2

I played a couple hours of CSGO on a buddies computer once, and I've watched a few more matches via stuff like eSports. Knowing this, I'm pretty sure I'd prefer TF2, even if I played CSGO. I love games that have that perfect split between casual and competitive game play (hence why I love stuff like smash). Until I get a better idea of what CSGO is like to play, I'm sticking with TF.