nuen

TF2 Loadout Sharing!

Hey everyone, I'm just curious to see if anyone here has some loadout (Cosmetic-wise), that their really proud of. I'll post mine here in a bit, but I'm sure you get the idea. Use loadout.tf and take a screenshot.

My birb heavy, it makes no sense at all, but I thought it looked good since I like the hair and the birb, and I made it in Garry's Mod. The cosmetics: Hunter heavy (shirt), Chicken Kiev, and the One-man army (the hair).6BB05FCDD81100EB42FA36FC8F0FCB859BC47F9E.thumb.jpg.042a5ddfb5b3c84386aeceea52023249.jpg

Edited by Owlknight_
Forgot the cosmetic names. (see edit history)

F7dwf46.png

Cauldron Bubbles Tossle Cap

Strange Haunted Ghosts Bonk Boy

Strange Southie Shinobi

Strange Professional Killstreak Alien Tech Scattergun (Factory New) with Flames and Emerald (that's a mouthful)

Vintage Professional Killstreak Lugermorph  with Hypno and Emerald

Genuine Professional Killstreak Three-Rune-Blade with Fire Horns and Emerald

Infernal Smoke Battin' A Thousand (I have sold the Flippin' Awesome in hopes to get an Ominous Night Bunnyhopper when the price drops)

Entire set is based off this bitch who so happens to be my favourite character in any game ever, mostly to do with the name of the weapons/cosmetics and the colours and effects that are related to her in the game (for example, the passive Catalyst applies a very similar cauldron bubbles effect in game)

Edited by Kypari (see edit history)

1 hour ago, Tekage said:

I'd like to get a Searing Plasma Pyromancer's Mask, but that £120 is way too steep for me.

image.png.d03ed6a3b5254f652ab8c0fd42c87269.png

Here's it with Searing Plasma, too:

image.png.abd75116410fb58b98c04d06b98eb9ca.png

Hardly looks any different, probably not worth

16 hours ago, bagggel said:

20181212212240_1.jpg

F2P Loadouts are, tactically speaking, the best loadout for combat, they don't bring attention to you, and people underestimate you. Also nice wrench loadout.