• In-Game Name
    Semper
  • Identity
    STEAM_0:1:37641111
  • Position
  • Time Active on Servers
    Since 2011
  • Information

Seg told me to @SegFault I think I was mod for like a week in 2012 and decided it wasnt for me, but apparently the tf2 division is in need of active staff currently, I'm applying to keep things up to par since there seems to be a decline in activity in general for the whole division with the holidays, lack of content from valve, and many other things.

Not sure what to expect, hopefully I have the playtime for it with all thats been going on irl lol.

I guess some other notes is I've been admin for other communities over the years prior to me rejoining this year, so I have knowledge of Sourcebans, Admin Menu, Etc.

Bottom line is, xG needs some staff, not sure what I can bring to the table other than just being on and disciplining rule breakers.

Hello hello Semper boi. :3

Semper is super chill, friendly towards most, is very active, and knows/follows the rules well. Honestly I was hoping he would apply, I think he would be a great moderator and a good addition to the staff roster. Plus, who doesn't love red pandas?

+1 from me ?

Semper is a good lad who I know would do a great job. My only concern is how long they'll stay staff, especially considering what has been explained in this post.

I see no harm in promoting them; even if they decide it's not for them after a week +1

2 hours ago, Tekage said:

Semper is a good lad who I know would do a great job. My only concern is how long they'll stay staff, especially considering what has been explained in this post.

I see no harm in promoting them; even if they decide it's not for them after a week +1

I do plan on playing on the servers atleast 14+ hours a week, since tf2 is my life.

7 hours ago, Precious said:

Hello hello Semper boi. :3

Semper is super chill, friendly towards most, is very active, and knows/follows the rules well. Honestly I was hoping he would apply, I think he would be a great moderator and a good addition to the staff roster. Plus, who doesn't love red pandas?

+1 from me ?

Hello Precious boi, thank you for the kind words, red pandas are pretty awesome, just ask @Caleb956

3 minutes ago, Kypari said:

+1 Long history with xG and experienced, mature and active

xG made up most of my 6th-8th grade years, Started in CSS, then Transferred to TF2 after duckiijr who was a longtime friend at the time showed me the game and I fell in love with it(my brother also told me to play aswell)

I can tell that he's a guy that anyone can trust, as well as being polite and a chill player on the server~

It's gonna be a +1 to have this little red panda as a mod~ < 3