• Sign In
  • Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Edit History

Precious

Precious

typo don't @ me

So I was going to stay quiet and not get involved with this but it's whatever, I have a say in this stuff too. So let's put aside our pasts and discuss this maturely.

On one side, I don't think you'd be bad for the role. You're pretty active and you seem to know the rules well enough, and that's good. Those are just some of the most important parts of being a good staff member. You also seem to cooperate well with others and staff when they ask something of you, which is also good.

On the other side though, I've also known that you have a short fuse. I mean no offense by this, I can lose my patience very easily as well. However, if you can't keep your cool in serious situations, it can cause you to lash out and do really regrettable shit. I should know, it's gotten me demoted in the past. I'm not saying not saying you have a toxic personality or anything, I think you're actually pretty friendly and funny. But I know at least one time where you lost your cool and it got you in deep trouble. You and I both know what I'm talking about.

HOWEVER, that was just one time. I don't know you very well and haven't known you for very long. But recently, I have seen you act friendlier and more considerate on servers. Even when there were people on that you don't like (like me) or people would confront you about rules, you seem to keep your cool and not let it bother you too much. I think these are noteworthy improvements and I'm not going to lie and act like you haven't changed just because of a dumb feud we had. 

Overall, I do think you've come a way and shaped up. I'm not going to -1 you just because of one bad experience. However, I also believe it's too early for me to +1 this. I want to see you keep being a good boi, then maybe I'll change my mind.

My vote remains neutral... for now. 

Precious

Precious

So I was going to stay quiet and not get involved with this but it's whatever, I have a say in this stuff too. So let's put aside our pasts and discuss this maturely.

On one side, I don't think you'd be bad for the role. You're pretty active and you seem to know the rules well enough, and that's good. Those are just some of the most important parts of being a good staff member. You also seem to cooperate well with others and staff when they ask something of you, which is also good.

On the other side though, I've also know you to have a short fuse. I mean no offense by this, I can lose my patience very easily as well. However, if you can't keep your cool in serious situations, it can cause you to lash out and do really regrettable shit. I should know, it's gotten me demoted in the past. I'm not saying not saying you have a toxic personality or anything, I think you're actually pretty friendly and funny. But I know at least one time where you lost your cool and it got you in deep trouble. You and I both know what I'm talking about.

HOWEVER, that was just one time. I don't know you very well and haven't known you for very long. But recently, I have seen you act friendlier and more considerate on servers. Even when there were people on that you don't like (like me) or people would confront you about rules, you seem to keep your cool and not let it bother you too much. I think these are noteworthy improvements and I'm not going to lie and act like you haven't changed just because of a dumb feud we had. 

Overall, I do think you've come a way and shaped up. I'm not going to -1 you just because of one bad experience. However, I also believe it's too early for me to +1 this. I want to see you keep being a good boi, then maybe I'll change my mind.

My vote remains neutral... for now.