Red

Red

+1 more active than 70% of the staff as is, controversial, and understands how to joke around, perfect for xG, Rise Up Gamers. I just wanna see where this goes tbh, 2019 is gonna be lit.

I'm gonna be the mean guy and say if I'm perfectly honest I think it's far too early to consider you as staff due to your history. You have improved immensely from previously and I think you're a cool guy but I don't really think staff is a great idea for you right now. I would definitely like to see consistency to your attitude and such for the future but for now I don't particularly feel staff is the best option. I would also like to see a lot more initiative and support towards other people who are struggling with rules or such from you, such as guiding them with rules in a friendly manner.

Strange to see you interested in staff if you actually are, but it's definitely something I'm personally going to keep in mind for the future. Subject to change to sooner if things go well enough but for now it's a -1

Not going to lie, from the last few times I've seen you, your behavior, while not terrible, hasn't really been great. A few weeks ago I had to warn you about having a slur in your cosmetics and just generally I haven't really seen you act that friendly. Given your history I think it would be better to wait for a bit to see if you really have improved, and if you really have then I can recommend you be staff!

8 minutes ago, DiaperHyperWolf said:

Not going to lie, from the last few times I've seen you, your behavior, while not terrible, hasn't really been great. 

What are you talking about..

9 minutes ago, DiaperHyperWolf said:

A few weeks ago I had to warn you about having a slur in your cosmetics and just generally I haven't really seen you act that friendly. 

You realize It was the original custom nametag for it when i purchased it and i forgot to remove the name for until you reminded me of it. I don't think weapon name is problem honestly and i don't know what you mean by friendly? My attitude on the server since its pretty much good since im now reformed.

6 minutes ago, Red said:

You realize It was the original custom nametag for it when i purchased it and i forgot to remove the name for until you reminded me of it. I don't think weapon name is problem honestly and i don't know what you mean by friendly? My attitude on the server since its pretty much good since im now reformed.

Weapon names are just as bad as having your actual name as a slur, but we all make mistakes/have accidents sometimes ?

Edited by Kypari (see edit history)

15 minutes ago, Red said:

I was not aware of this since you never told me about it. Even though your attitude is definitely better now, I still think it could be better and given your history I do think it's too soon to tell right now anyway.

3 minutes ago, DiaperHyperWolf said:

I was not aware of this since you never told me about it. Even though your attitude is definitely better now, I still think it could be better and given your history I do think it's too soon to tell right now anyway.

After I removed it and i thought it was over after you told me about it and just left it on that, I didn't know i needed to tell you i removed it.

Edited by Red (see edit history)

5 minutes ago, Red said:

After I removed it and i thought it was over after you told me about it and just left it on that, I didn't know i needed to tell you i removed it.

You didn't need to tell me about it and I am happy that you did remove it. I was more so referring to that you didn't tell me that it was the name that it came with. I just don't really think that it should have happened in the first place.

Edited by DiaperHyperWolf (see edit history)

6 minutes ago, DiaperHyperWolf said:

You didn't need to tell me about it and I am happy that you did remove it. I just don't really think that it should have happened in the first place.

Like kpyari said, it was a mistake/accident I didn't realize the custom nametag until you pointed it out. Which i accepted but you do you.

Edited by Red (see edit history)