No
  • Identity
    Chaonic
  • Previously Banned
    No
  • Time Active on Servers
    Maybe 30m
  • Reason for Joining

I'd like to join formally, because I have been signed up for a while now and would like to be part of the community.

My previous application didn't go through, because I seemingly didn't have enough time. It's now over a year. Please tell me, I'm ready now. ?

Guess, I didn't delete "I deleted this a few seconds later." a few seconds later, due to a limit in how often I can edit my comments. Please excuse my double posting. This was highly unprofessional and will never happen again.
I sincerely hope, you understand, that I did this out of being nervous.

2 hours ago, Chaonic said:

-1 Didn't even link his Steam profile. Highly suspicious. I deleted this a few seconds later.

Why'd you minus one yourself? You can also link your profile on your forum account by going to account settings, then going to the overview, and at the bottom, it says "steam integration", and that is where you can link it.

3 minutes ago, Owlknight_ said:

Why'd you minus one yourself? You can also link your profile on your forum account by going to account settings, then going to the overview, and at the bottom, it says "steam integration", and that is where you can link it.

No particular reason, other than making people wonder, why anyone would do that. ?
And I have already linked my profile last time, I signed up.

I hate to double post again. But "bump"?
I expected a decision a while ago.

Please excuse my impatience. It's probably due to the holiday season, but when should I be expecting a decision?

10 minutes ago, Tekage said:

image.png.ae8ce5e0b151e2bbc698284f1c05a54a.png

image.png.ed917b9f7a421aa8dc1f899ca7d02b86.png

I don't know who you are at all, but based on this you're just creepy. I don't know how you know colorparty, but if I can't get a good explanation, it's a -1 from me

This is taken way out of context and I don't see, how it should impact the decisionmaking in my approval.
I have not done anything unlawful.

35 minutes ago, Chaonic said:

This is taken way out of context and I don't see, how it should impact the decisionmaking in my approval.

How could it possibly be out of context?  Both updates are you stating something from a view that could not possibly have anything to do with whatever you could have been doing at that point in time, unless I'm not catching onto something here.  The fact of the matter is, is that @Tekage finds it creepy, and I personally do as well.  Also, it affects the decisionmaking process because members of xG are the ones that represent the clan as a whole, if someone came on here and saw status updates like that all over the place would they really get a good impression? Probably not.  Like aforementioned, unless we can get an explanation about how you know Color, or if you even know her, and what those status updates are about, then it's a -1 from me as well.

53 minutes ago, Chaonic said:

I fail to see any context to be honest, mate. It's a post on a profile that hasn't been used for years now, so I just want some context and an explanation, should your actions be justified

I would never do anything to hurt Color. I have disclosed all the information, I'm comfortable to put on this website, about my relationship to Colorparty.
And I see, why being creepy may reflect negatively on the reputation of xG. But as far, as I can tell, I'm not toxic, I'm always trying to be as polite as possible, even when speaking to people with extremely opposing views... and who doesn't love creepy stuff from time to time?

Just now, Chaonic said:

I would never do anything to hurt Color. I have disclosed all the information, I'm comfortable to put on this website, about my relationship to Colorparty.
And I see, why being creepy may reflect negatively on the reputation of xG. But as far, as I can tell, I'm not toxic, I'm always trying to be as polite as possible, even when speaking to people with extremely opposing views... and who doesn't love creepy stuff from time to time?

So you're in a relationship with colorparty? Boyfriend and girlfriend?

Also I don't like people putting on other people's profiles: "I want to smell your hair" lol

Just now, Tekage said:

So you're in a relationship with colorparty? Boyfriend and girlfriend?

Also I don't like people putting on other people's profiles: "I want to smell your hair" lol

I'd make someone unhappy, if I commented on the first question.

As for the second: You have to admit a certain level of intrigue, when reading this. What's happening there? What's the missing pieces? Is this really happening? Why would anyone post anything this insane sounding?

11 minutes ago, Chaonic said:

As for the second: You have to admit a certain level of intrigue, when reading this. What's happening there? What's the missing pieces? Is this really happening? Why would anyone post anything this insane sounding?

keeping my -1 for insanity sorry bud