Precious

New Years Resolutions?

So, it's looking like that time of the year again, the time where it all comes to a magnificent close and we move on to the next chapter. 2018 was packed with all sorts of surprises, some good, some bad. Ended a 3 year long relationship, went from Non-Member to Admin in the span of a month, met a bunch of neeto people who later became my friends, watched a lot of interesting characters come and go in xG, and so on. A lot has happened in the span of a year and I feel like becoming a part of xG has changed me into someone completely different than who I was last year. And while not everything that happened was good, I don't regret a thing. I'm glad things have turned out the way they have for me, and I'm glad to be a part of this community. ? 

Alright alright, sentimental stuff out of the way, I wanted to ask you all what your New Years Resolutions are, if you have one. What are you gonna change about yourself? What will you improve on? Where do you see yourself this time next year?

My New Years Resolution? Why, I'm so glad you asked! I actually don't have a resolution, because I'm pretty much the best guy I know. B)

...Okay but really, my resolution is to try and step more out of my comfort zone this year, do things I was too afraid to do, and take the initiative. You know, that kind of thing. I often struggle with stepping outside of my comfort zone, and have relied too much on others to do things for me. I need to become more independent and responsible, and I feel like it'll most likely pay off later down the line.

Anyway, whether you have a resolution or not, I wish you all a happy new year, and hope all goes well for xG this year. ? 

Mine is actually the same as Dannypicacho's.
I just want to get a job. I've written to countless companies and independent small groups. So far, I have to hear from any single one of them back.
But I'm not giving up.

My New Year’s Resolution for 2019 is to be just as annoying, argumentative & insufferably right about everything as I’ve been in 2018. Zero apologies in advance to all whiny PC-crazed snowflake imbeciles who will be horrifically offended by absolutely everything I say or write.

My new years resolution is to be a whiny PC-crazed snowflake imbecile who will be horrifically offended by absoulutely everything @Kypari says or writes, and also be sure to point out that he's doing the same thing he did last year! ?

Jk, my resolution is actually to try and be more social with people in general and stuffs ?