Look, I'm sure many of us appreciate the apologies you've been posting, and it's not necassarily a bad thing to apologize, but you need to know that we're here for you, apology or not.  I remember messaging you a while back that if you ever needed ANYTHING come to me if you wanted to, that still stands true, and I'm sure many people here feel the same way.  One last thing, keep your head held high.  You realized the mistakes you made and you are willing to improve upon them, in my eyes that means a hell of a lot.  I do hope your situation gets better, best of luck with everything and I await to see what kind of future you will have here at xG.

I'm getting a bad sense of Déjà Vu here.

Look, I don't wanna sound like an ass, but I believed you could change before and you let me down. You basically became a meme in the community with all the drama that transpired involving you leaving and coming back in such a short period of time. Now, I know we can all have our problems IRL, and it can be hard not to let them affect how we act, but your behavior was still childish and unacceptable. 

This would usually be the part where I act optimistic and say "the past is the past", but even today, you're going around literally begging for downvotes. I don't care if it's 'for the memes lul', considering what it took to get you to that point, I think it's still a slap to the face to those who had faith in you. It almost feels like you've learned nothing. And if you've learned nothing, why should we put our trust in you again?

Ugh, look, I know next to nothing about you besides all of your past drama Neon. I also don't see you much or talk to you on servers, so I don't know what things you must be struggling with. I will say though that I'm sorry things are rough for you, and I hope you get past them. 

You'll always be welcome here at xG as long as you follow the rules, but I suggest that for the best possible experience, you stay true to your word and improve from here on out. Because honestly, I don't see things going much better for you this time if you don't make an effort to do better.

15 hours ago, DepressedNeonNepp said:

I've been getting better slowly but there was alot of stress on me when I was spamming forums and being toxic. I genuinely feel terrible about how I acted.

I've been there a few times. In fact, I think many of us have. 

Don't feel too bad about it. 

Okay, I have been here and I have seen Nepp come back and fourth from coming onto servers and then disappearing for a while, but Caleb summed up everything I wanted to say. Many people here are willing to talk to you and to help you, you are always welcome. So be it if you never improve, but no matter what we are always here to help. If you ever need to talk or if you want to get something off your chest I am here for you and so is many other people. It a pleasure to see you back, I am willing to help you in any way I can, best of luck with everything, and don't forget that many people are here to help. I only wish the best for you, like I said, good luck with everything and I can't wait to see you again on servers.