Edit History

Precious

Precious

reeee

Also I would like to say 2 things:

1: Please READ the whole thing before voting. I tried to make a fair analysis on why people dislike the map, so even if you do like the map, maybe you can at least listen to my reasoning and understand my points.

2: Please do NOT vote no just because you dislike me. You can dislike me, that's fine, whatever, I don't care. But don't be so childish and petty and vote no purely because you dislike me. 

If you truthfully enjoy this map, then fine, that's great. But don't impulsively choose no because my name is plastered on this thing or you think this map is funny to meme on.

Precious

Precious

Also I would like to say 2 things:

1: Please READ the whole thing before voting. I tried to make a fair analysis on why people dislike the map, so even if you don't like the map, maybe you can at least listen to my reasoning and understand my points.

2: Please do NOT vote no just because you dislike me. You can dislike me, that's fine, whatever, I don't care. But don't be so childish and petty and vote no purely because you dislike me. 

If you truthfully enjoy this map, then fine, that's great. But don't impulsively choose no because my name is plastered on this thing or you think this map is funny to meme on.