Nuetral

goldenrod city

Question

what ever happened to the life on the goldenrod city pokemon server, i used to play on it so much back in 2013 (earlier than my account was created probably). i remember it would be constantly full and i just got back into tf2 not too long ago, and i haven't seen anybody on it for like a week or 2

6 answers to this question

It's really unfortunate to see so many people stop playing Pokétrade, but I find that if 5 people or so get on, the people soon come flying in.

In case you didn't know, we also have a server dedicated to gaming history which includes maps from games such as Clocktown from Legend Of Zelda, Rogueport from Paper Mario Thousand Year Door and so many more.

This server is populated every day around the time kids get home from school all the way to the early hours and we'd love to see you there, if you haven't been there before. (I could be making a complete ass of myself tbh)

If you would like to join, please check out our server list on bans.xenogamers.com and click on Trade Gaming History.

the server died when we started adding shitty maps, the server should have been goldenrodcity 24/7 in my eyes, I still play it late at night with a friend who lives in Australia, we usually just chill on the server at like 2-4 AM EST, I would play on it more but everytime the server gets populated we switch it to mountsilver or one of the other forgetful maps. Goldenrod City is the only map suited for Poketrade.

2 hours ago, Semper said:

the server died when we started adding shitty maps, the server should have been goldenrodcity 24/7 in my eyes, I still play it late at night with a friend who lives in Australia, we usually just chill on the server at like 2-4 AM EST, I would play on it more but everytime the server gets populated we switch it to mountsilver or one of the other forgetful maps. Goldenrod City is the only map suited for Poketrade.

Goldenrod and Ecruteak are both great, the others are trash