Edit History

Krampus

Krampus

57 minutes ago, Red said:

The thing is that @Sora_ is literally the only TGH only staff we have, While most of the other staff play between TGH and Surf. I'm pretty sure surf has a few who just stick only to surf but come on tgh once in a blue moon. 

The only problem I have is that recently TGH has been underpopulated and staff don't want to do anything about but sit on surf with like 4-6 staff members at a time (which can attract more people/players) even more, while tgh has none in it.

4 hours ago, hongkongatron said:

-1 I don't know what the innate attraction to surf is for some people, but I'm 99% certain that surf doesn't need more server-only staff

What? Staff comes on tgh all the time what do you mean lol, the only staff I see who barely ever comes on tgh is @Owlknight_  or @ABlueSkittle123 and even then I do see them come on tgh every once and a while and they both go on other servers all the time when they are populated like ff2, there really isn't a bunch of "surf only" staff like you all are talking about so I wouldn't say that's a problem here lol.  

5 hours ago, Caribou said:

I have nothing personal against you, but I do not see a reason to give you staff other than the amount we currently have, you're sensitive enough to be bullied off the entire game, I haven't seen change as you are barely on and Surf's trash nigga

About this, although I do agree that what he did in 2017 on the forums and stuff was pretty immature and that he shouldn't have done it, I really wouldn't say that's much like what he is now. Also, I get that you don't ever really see him nowadays since haha surf's trash nigga but people do change over time which I know from personal experience and he's just been a nice guy to talk to on the servers and doesn't really start beef with anyone anymore so I wouldn't really say that defines him anymore, plus he does enforce rules and help out on the server all the time. Another thing, he isn't "sensitive enough to get bullied off the entire game" he had just been bored of tf2 and left for a month which is understandable, he did leave that dumb comment on there though later as a dumb joke which was really immature but still once again, he has changed from what he once was then and is ready for staff again.

Krampus

Krampus

20 minutes ago, Red said:

The thing is that @Sora_ is literally the only TGH only staff we have, While most of the other staff play between TGH and Surf. I'm pretty sure surf has a few who just stick only to surf but come on tgh once in a blue moon. 

The only problem I have is that recently TGH has been underpopulated and staff don't want to do anything about but sit on surf with like 4-6 staff members at a time (which can attract more people/players) even more, while tgh has none in it.

4 hours ago, hongkongatron said:

-1 I don't know what the innate attraction to surf is for some people, but I'm 99% certain that surf doesn't need more server-only staff

What? Staff comes on tgh all the time what do you mean lol, the only staff I see who barely ever comes on tgh is @Owlknight_  or @ABlueSkittle123 and even then I do see them come on tgh every once and a while and they both go on other servers all the time when they are populated like ff2, there really isn't a bunch of "surf only" staff like you all are talking about so I wouldn't say that's a problem here lol.  

5 hours ago, Caribou said:

I have nothing personal against you, but I do not see a reason to give you staff other than the amount we currently have, you're sensitive enough to be bullied off the entire game, I haven't seen change as you are barely on and Surf's trash nigga

About this, although I do agree that what he did in 2017 on the forums and stuff was pretty immature and that he shouldn't have done it, I really wouldn't say that's much like what he is now. Also, I get that you don't ever really see him nowadays since haha surfs trash nigga but people do change over time which I know from personal experience and he's just been a nice guy to talk to on the servers and doesn't really start beef with anyone anymore so I wouldn't really say that defines him anymore, plus he does enforce rules and help out on the server all the time. Another thing, he isn't "sensitive enough to get bullied off the entire game" he had just been bored of tf2 and left for a month which is understandable, he did leave that dumb comment on there though later as a dumb joke which was really immature but still once again, he has changed from what he once was then and is ready for staff again.