• In-Game Name
    Skelly
  • Identity
    Skeletal_Angel
  • Position
  • Time Active on Servers
    3 years/
  • Information

Hello, it's me again. I just got my orders so I'm actually gonna be active. I'm pretty sure no one hates me right now so this could go very smoothy. I really care about the servers. I've been admin before for those who don't know me. Surf has really been my second family for years. I'd love to be staff again.  This should be fine. Sorry, this paragraph is a little rushed.

• I have read the staff submission rules and meet the requirements for the division I'm applying for.
    Yes

+1
he's gotten staff before, I see no reason why he shouldn't get it now
now I may be wrong because I haven't really been able to play on servers, but I'm fairly confident that he's responsible enough for staff

Idunno maybe I'm a not smart

wowie.PNG

14 hours ago, Skeletal said:

I'm pretty sure no one hates me right now so this could go very smoothy.

I mean, I dislike you for very obvious reasons, but I don't play on the TF2 servers anymore so ?

I haven't seen you on the servers unless you just play Surf which is probably the case, other than that last year when you came to stepping down you just started acting like a dick and that "you want to be spiteful" I have nothing personal against you, but I do not see a reason to give you staff other than the amount we currently have, you're sensitive enough to be bullied off the entire game, I haven't seen change as you are barely on and Surf's trash nigga

17 minutes ago, Caribou said:

I haven't seen you on the servers unless you just play Surf which is probably the case, other than that last year when you came to stepping down you just started acting like a dick and that "you want to be spiteful" I have nothing personal against you, but I do not see a reason to give you staff other than the amount we currently have, you're sensitive enough to be bullied off the entire game, I haven't seen change as you are barely on and Surf's trash nigga

Just a quick reference, we don't really have a limit for staff and he's actually been very active lately on surf https://xenogamers.com/rank/player_histories/sessions/882539

Not saying any more than that right now, will vouch later

-1 I don't know what the innate attraction to surf is for some people, but I'm 99% certain that surf doesn't need more server-only staff. Only seen you on tgh once in the past several months, which isn't a great indicator of "activity." Because of this lack of variety in what you play, I also haven't been able to see you prove or disprove a growth in maturity from your last situation of demotion. 

Just now, hongkongatron said:

-1 I don't know what the innate attraction to surf is for some people, but I'm 99% certain that surf doesn't need more server-only staff. Only seen you on tgh once in the past several months, which isn't a great indicator of "activity." Because of this lack of variety in what you play, I also haven't been able to see you prove or disprove a growth in maturity from your last situation of demotion. 

You can be active on just one server, it just means you'll have a harder time getting further in the ranks. Take @Sora_ for example, he's amazing at staff but he mostly plays TGH, but he's still an admin because he's good at staff.

3 hours ago, Kypari said:

You can be active on just one server, it just means you'll have a harder time getting further in the ranks. Take @Sora_ for example, he's amazing at staff but he mostly plays TGH, but he's still an admin because he's good at staff.

The thing is that @Sora_ is literally the only TGH only staff we have, While most of the other staff play between TGH and Surf. I'm pretty sure surf has a few who just stick only to surf but come on tgh once in a blue moon. 

The only problem I have is that recently TGH has been underpopulated and staff don't want to do anything about but sit on surf with like 4-6 staff members at a time (which can attract more people/players) even more, while tgh has none in it.

57 minutes ago, Red said:

The thing is that @Sora_ is literally the only TGH only staff we have, While most of the other staff play between TGH and Surf. I'm pretty sure surf has a few who just stick only to surf but come on tgh once in a blue moon. 

The only problem I have is that recently TGH has been underpopulated and staff don't want to do anything about but sit on surf with like 4-6 staff members at a time (which can attract more people/players) even more, while tgh has none in it.

4 hours ago, hongkongatron said:

-1 I don't know what the innate attraction to surf is for some people, but I'm 99% certain that surf doesn't need more server-only staff

What? Staff comes on tgh all the time what do you mean lol, the only staff I see who barely ever comes on tgh is @Owlknight_  or @ABlueSkittle123 and even then I do see them come on tgh every once and a while and they both go on other servers all the time when they are populated like ff2, there really isn't a bunch of "surf only" staff like you all are talking about so I wouldn't say that's a problem here lol.  

5 hours ago, Caribou said:

I have nothing personal against you, but I do not see a reason to give you staff other than the amount we currently have, you're sensitive enough to be bullied off the entire game, I haven't seen change as you are barely on and Surf's trash nigga

About this, although I do agree that what he did in 2017 on the forums and stuff was pretty immature and that he shouldn't have done it, I really wouldn't say that's much like what he is now. Also, I get that you don't ever really see him nowadays since haha surf's trash nigga but people do change over time which I know from personal experience and he's just been a nice guy to talk to on the servers and doesn't really start beef with anyone anymore so I wouldn't really say that defines him anymore, plus he does enforce rules and help out on the server all the time. Another thing, he isn't "sensitive enough to get bullied off the entire game" he had just been bored of tf2 and left for a month which is understandable, he did leave that dumb comment on there though later as a dumb joke which was really immature but still once again, he has changed from what he once was then and is ready for staff again.

Edited by Krampus (see edit history)

3 hours ago, Red said:

It doesn't matter if Sora is the only strictly TGH staff that xG has. I wouldn't even agree at all that there are any staff at all that solely play on surf. Owlknight, Blueskittle or whatever other staff member that plays surf often you're thinking of plays TGH as well, they just prefer to play on other servers evidently and that's fine. TGH mostly has a staff member on and if not then they can calladmin.

Bottom line is that someone playing mostly on one server doesn't make it so they won't get staff. I don't care if that's TGH or Surf.