Skeletal

Skeletal

2 hours ago, Kypari said:

It doesn't matter if Sora is the only strictly TGH staff that xG has. I wouldn't even agree at all that there are any staff at all that solely play on surf. Owlknight, Blueskittle or whatever other staff member that plays surf often you're thinking of plays TGH as well, they just prefer to play on other servers evidently and that's fine. TGH mostly has a staff member on and if not then they can calladmin.

Bottom line is that someone playing mostly on one server doesn't make it so they won't get staff. I don't care if that's TGH or Surf.

His point is that there are so many staff members that play on surf that he wouldn't really provide anything that isn't already there, as it is already so heavily staffed. Much like how I was denied staff as a Discord moderator because we already had plenty. The entire point of my post, although poorly conveyed, was that Skelly is known to have a rather short fuse (see "Goodbye for now" thread and read my logs with him) and if given staff should definitely be on thin ice and/or under constant surveillance.

Just staying neutral still since I haven't really been on to talk to him, my posts only act as a warning.

16 minutes ago, Tatost said:

His point is that there are so many staff members that play on surf that he wouldn't really provide anything that isn't already there, as it is already so heavily staffed. Much like how I was denied staff as a Discord moderator because we already had plenty. The entire point of my post, although poorly conveyed, was that Skelly is known to have a rather short fuse (see "Goodbye for now" thread and read my logs with him) and if given staff should definitely be on thin ice and/or under constant surveillance.

Just staying neutral still since I haven't really been on to talk to him, my posts only act as a warning.

most of your sources are from over a year ago. Your other points aren't wrong. I just see a lot of times where i have to end up calling admin during the week. I understand a lot of people haven't talked to me in over a year so I see where its coming from.