• In-Game Name
    Arthman
  • Identity
    manarth
  • Position
  • Time Active on Servers
    usually late
  • Information

I'm knowledgable of the rules, am on on odd hours and I always have to call for mods when stuff happens.

I have previous mod/admin experience from the CSS division

I'm usually chill and willing to get on if theres issues

• I have read the staff submission rules and meet the requirements for the division I'm applying for.
    Yes

-1 i feel like division leaders should not really be staff in other divisions so they can focus on working on the division they are in charge of. (exception being the case of those that work on the servers of other divisions to help like lithium working on tf2 because of his server knowledge)

1 hour ago, Chrono said:

-1 i feel like division leaders should not really be staff in other divisions so they can focus on working on the division they are in charge of. (exception being the case of those that work on the servers of other divisions to help like lithium working on tf2 because of his server knowledge)

Lith, seen with anything TF2 related??? LOL

Neutral. Chrono makes a fair point but Corin does know what he's doing...mostly ?

+1, more than capable to moderate CS:GO and he plays on off hours compared to most staff, him being DL of Minecraft should not hinder his application.

+1. As far as him also being dl of minecraft and mod for cs, why not? He already splits his time between MC and hanging out on JB so I don't see it causing problems. Was good staff back in the day and knows the rules as well as how to enforce them.

12 hours ago, Chrono said:

I can see where you're coming from but imo I don't think it's going to affect him like you think it is. Arthman is a DL for minecraft first and would be moderator second. He's on cs all the time right now anyways without mod and him gaining isn't going to change his hours.  

Edited by Bonk (see edit history)