Roy

Fair well xG...

I’m will be leaving xG for a while. The reason that I’m leaving xG it’s because I have 2 jobs now, and I will doing more work. As birthdays come and birthdays go, as our limits hold us from school or work. I’m sorry if I couldn’t done any good for the server of jb. If you have any questions, I will answer them honestly. xG thank you, you were like a family to me, even my family passed away, xG felt real to me. But there’s no happy ending not here and not now for me, my tale is all sorrows and woes, sometimes I dream justice and peace win the day, but that not how the story goes. I believe that, the new generation take my place in jb. Thank you @Brady1780 , @Dannypicacho, @BullseyeX , @Darrth , @ScottNi , @Hg2CI2 , @Genocide ,  and everyone else,thank you. I hope xG cs:go jb would be fine when I’m gone but I already know it’s gonna be fine. So I bid you guys fair well. Also just think about this and answer it in your head, who is the king of xG...

Good bye  yours truly,

-Mr.Gladiator

Edited by Roy
FUK MY IPAD!!!! And fair well (see edit history)

13 hours ago, Hg2CI2 said:

You can tell he’s joking... right?

Maybe I’m lying or maybe it’s the truth, but I did double my work, it’s your believe that I’m not leaving but maybe I am leaving, but I got time to be on the forums.

If you have any questions, I will answer them honestly. ?