nuen

quick psa

Honestly, a few of us have known this for a while. All I can say is good for you for having a fresh start. You have matured so much as a person, a player and a friend in between the time between BlueZ_ and now. As much as I am friends with some of the people who are being negative about this, I think you should consider going by BlueZ_ again. Embrace it and let people see the better person you have become.

Feel free to drop me a message anytime. I've got your back, mate.

Edited by Tekage
didn't make sense lol (see edit history)

Perfect time to explain some things. The main reason I made that essay long post about leaving xG is just so it would be less suspicious on this alt, I don’t agree to most of the stuff on that post. Unfortunately, I suck at aliasing, so here I am. Mainly just sick of an old reputation that doesn’t fit me anymore. I don’t want to start fights, I don’t want to get into arguments, I just wanna go on a server and laugh with people about dumb stuff. While I apologize for how I acted in the past, I really feel like I have improved. If you still don’t like me, that’s fine, perfectly fine even. I know I’m still not perfect, so please, tell me what I do wrong, I appreciate that. I’m still not redeemed yet.

also ban virr lol.

2 hours ago, TBOHB said:

but please just shut up about bunker all the fucking time.

I would have to agree 100%. In between every sentence you say you have to add a "bunker is a good map lets go to that"

58 minutes ago, Dannypicacho said:

so does that mean I can add BlueZ_ to the list of people who suck at smash

no ur bad at smash bros becus i beet u with inkring : )

I was wondering who you were, you seemed familiar...

Yeah tbh I was really pissed off by that post you made about leaving xG, I thought it was overly dramatic and childish, and the perfect example of how NOT to leave a clan. But you know what, you seem like you already know that, and I can't deny that your behavior seems like it has changed since you made another account. I hope you decide to stick around and keep improving.

Welcome back I guess.

30 minutes ago, Precious said:

I was wondering who you were, you seemed familiar...

Yeah tbh I was really pissed off by that post you made about leaving xG, I thought it was overly dramatic and childish, and the perfect example of how NOT to leave a clan. But you know what, you seem like you already know that, and I can't deny that your behavior seems like it has changed since you made another account. I hope you decide to stick around and keep improving.

Welcome back I guess.

soz