RB3805

Karma?

19 minutes ago, RB3805 said:

Hey, how does karma work in this forum? Mine dropped from -2 to -4 even though I was just posting normally, not attacking anyone. Could anyone explain it?

Just ratings that you get on posts. I've rated yours with a "like" rating, which has boosted your rep up by one. Negative ratings make it go down one whilst neutral ones like the thinking rating make it stay the same.

Edited by Kypari (see edit history)

20 minutes ago, RB3805 said:

Hey, how does karma work in this forum? Mine dropped from -2 to -4 even though I was just posting normally, not attacking anyone. Could anyone explain it?

It has to do with reactions people give you here. For example if someone reacts with something like "disagree" to your comment or post, your rep goes down. "Agree" for example would make it go up. There are also many neutral reactions like "thinking".

Oof kypari beat me to it lol

Edited by SegFault (see edit history)

2 hours ago, SegFault said:

It has to do with reactions people give you here. For example if someone reacts with something like "disagree" to your comment or post, your rep goes down. "Agree" for example would make it go up. There are also many neutral reactions like "thinking".

Oof kypari beat me to it lol

I actually think the "disagree" rating is a neutral rating. I might be wrong, but I thought I heard someone talking about it a while back. It may have changed when we switched forums.

11 hours ago, RB3805 said:

I just gave you another like so you don't have a negative rep anymore, your rep will go up, just be reasonable and give your opinions and suggestions politely and make small talk on the forums and your rep will go up in no time, I am glad that you asked though, its always good to learn new things! 

22 minutes ago, ABlueSkittle123 said:

I just gave you another like so you don't have a negative rep anymore, your rep will go up, just be reasonable and give your opinions and suggestions politely and make small talk on the forums and your rep will go up in no time, I am glad that you asked though, its always good to learn new things! 

Thanks man! I look forward to talking to y'all.

11 hours ago, TBOHB said:

Yea i used to at like 90 then people started posting negative reactions for stating an opinion and its pissing me off. All i get now are negative reactions and I hate. I get they are just reactions but to have the same 3 people put "Salty" on every post I make is pissing me off.

Stop having wrong opinions

18 hours ago, TBOHB said:

Yea i used to at like 90 then people started posting negative reactions for stating an opinion and its pissing me off. All i get now are negative reactions and I hate. I get they are just reactions but to have the same 3 people put "Salty" on every post I make is pissing me off.

#metoo