Bags

Remove 0.9 C/DC ratio maps?

Remove maps that connect to disconnect ratio is below 0.9?  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Remove maps that connect to disconnect ratio is below 0.9?

• Yes
    • No

Maps below the 0.9 C/DC ratio tend to make more players leave than join so why should we keep them?

Here are the maps below 0.9 C/DC:

koth_goldeneye_temple_a1

trade_clickclockwood_kz1

ctf_darktower

mario_kart_deluxe_v3

rusty_bucket_bay

cp_inferno

2 hours ago, Kypari said:

Probably more likely to be successful if these were made into separate threads and votes.

I agree.

I personally like rusty bucket bay and I want it to stay on the rotation so i'll keep my vote neutral for now but if you were to take out the map i'll gladly vote yes to remove the other maps. 

I have a huge pool of maps I want to get removed off the server so hopefully if I can continue to work on it during my freetime it'll either come be posted on during being of February. 

I personally like rusty bucket bay but honestly I wouldn't be devastated if it was removed. The rest, in my opinion, are pretty meh and I wouldn't mind seeing them gone. Just my opinion tho.

I have to agree the mario kart maps are pretty boring

I prefer inferno over dust2

rusty bucket is just bad

goldeneye is just as bad but more open than bunker

no one likes darktower

in the past year i've been playing i've only seen the server on clickclockwood like 3 times.

these are just my opinions though, not a deciding factor, I personally think theres too many maps in the rotation and alot of bad ones at that, realistically people wanna come on TGH to chill, kill, and get good, but people rtving to bad maps just make people leave, some people like the adventure aspect which is ok, thats why we have the friendly plugin, times have changed and xG needs to change with it, some of these maps just need to be removed, but like Kypari said, we should have individual threads for each map.

image.png