fnet09

Im quitting for now!!!

I warned you.

"The entire point of my post, although poorly conveyed, was that Skelly is known to have a rather short fuse (see "Goodbye for now" thread and read my logs with him) and if given staff should definitely be on thin ice and/or under constant surveillance.

Just staying neutral still since I haven't really been on to talk to him, my posts only act as a warning."

Edited by Tatost (see edit history)

5 minutes ago, Tatost said:

I warned you.

"The entire point of my post, although poorly conveyed, was that Skelly is known to have a rather short fuse (see "Goodbye for now" thread and read my logs with him) and if given staff should definitely be on thin ice and/or under constant surveillance.

Just staying neutral still since I haven't really been on to talk to him, my posts only act as a warning."

This was a long going thing. he's added me on multiple social media. i blocked him on almost everything a long time ago.

Just now, Skeletal said:

Thank you for taking private chats and putting them up, I'm sorry if you don't like my opinion. you added me. i blocked you. i blocked you on everything. I don't wanna talk to you anymore. why put this up here?

Didn't you leak our PMs to @Giraffes last time we spoke?

Just now, Shadower said:

having members of xG added on snapchat lol

He literally just added me not even an hour ago.

Just now, Tatost said:

Didn't you leak our PMs to @Giraffes last time we spoke?

Giraffe asked and your thing was a response to a post i made being petty.  

3 minutes ago, Skeletal said:

Giraffe asked and your thing was a response to a post i made being petty.   

"thank you for taking private chats and putting them up"

"giraffe asked for the pms, so I gave them to him"

??????????

You're not making any sense. You've done the exact same thing, but you just gave them to Giraffe who then turned around and posted them despite me making a point of not posting them myself.