fnet09

Im quitting for now!!!

I warned you.

"The entire point of my post, although poorly conveyed, was that Skelly is known to have a rather short fuse (see "Goodbye for now" thread and read my logs with him) and if given staff should definitely be on thin ice and/or under constant surveillance.

Just staying neutral still since I haven't really been on to talk to him, my posts only act as a warning."

Edited by Tatost (see edit history)

5 minutes ago, Tatost said:

I warned you.

"The entire point of my post, although poorly conveyed, was that Skelly is known to have a rather short fuse (see "Goodbye for now" thread and read my logs with him) and if given staff should definitely be on thin ice and/or under constant surveillance.

Just staying neutral still since I haven't really been on to talk to him, my posts only act as a warning."

This was a long going thing. he's added me on multiple social media. i blocked him on almost everything a long time ago.

Just now, Skeletal said:

Thank you for taking private chats and putting them up, I'm sorry if you don't like my opinion. you added me. i blocked you. i blocked you on everything. I don't wanna talk to you anymore. why put this up here?

Didn't you leak our PMs to @Giraffes last time we spoke?

Just now, Shadower said:

having members of xG added on snapchat lol

He literally just added me not even an hour ago.

Just now, Tatost said:

Didn't you leak our PMs to @Giraffes last time we spoke?

Giraffe asked and your thing was a response to a post i made being petty.  

3 minutes ago, Skeletal said:

Giraffe asked and your thing was a response to a post i made being petty.   

"thank you for taking private chats and putting them up"

"giraffe asked for the pms, so I gave them to him"

🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔

You're not making any sense. You've done the exact same thing, but you just gave them to Giraffe who then turned around and posted them despite me making a point of not posting them myself.