Roy

May I get more hate plz?

Why why why. When I put, “May I have your hate”. I got likes. I want to be the king of dislikes. So...

I did more sins lately and here there are, I tripped a old lady. Instead of eating furries and weebos, I slit their dicks off and twist their nipples. I called a little boy a faggot who drinks fucking sunny D (it’s a orange juice). I fucking slit a hog’s throat with the cross. I took a dump at my boss seat. I shower naked... but this time with my boy, @ScottNi (he nevered notice). I will spell this wrong for bad spelling,”I pew frowm da plef om being wexican nor noy nexican”. Making fun of the Mexican flag for being stupid as @Dannypicacho profile and they stole the colors from Italy ??. I told a Japanese person to open there eyes. And last sin for today........ well it is quite weird but, making deals with the gavil in court to make them suffer or ban today but shush. Also I rape my pillow, I put a sad face on it. Give dislikes or get distract. Last, If you thumbs up, I will fucking find your favorite animal and rape it, slit it’s throat and eat it or feed it to @Genocide‘s mom or slit her throat too.

Also, I promise last one,I Will shove my ship up @BullseyeX’s ass if I get likes, just give dislikes you cunts.

C07A86DF-D6F4-4996-9D99-0EBB5CCC46FD.jpeg

Like it's insanely obvious he's doing this for attention and it's also the worst attempt at reverse psychology I've ever seen yet he's actually gained positive rep. 

Stop.

Random =/= funny

10 minutes ago, Dannypicacho said:

Like it's insanely obvious he's doing this for attention and it's also the worst attempt at reverse psychology I've ever seen yet he's actually gained positive rep. 

Stop.

Random =/= funny

It can be true or false but, @Dannypicacho is a fat dumb bitch who is like a fucking doge just barking shit at me and I like it. See, it’s a good relationship with a man’s best friend but I’m telling you, @Dannypicacho is a dumbass. He is right about but wrong. So you guys have to think what is right and what is wrong. But what is right for me is...

roasting danny time!!!

1 roast. @Dannypicacho part time job is at the taco truck

2 roast. Rather be a jap instead of a @Dannypicacho

3. Big roast. I will wave my privates at your aunties and make the like my tacos ? 

4.Best roast. I bet you can’t kiss a girl... my bad I forgot, it counts if you kiss your dad good bye XD if you know what it means

I’m done, so give me hate you faggots wanna be @Dannypicacho who works at a taco truck at Michoacán XD 

Edited by Roy
Forgot to put best roast (see edit history)

4 minutes ago, Roy said:

It can be true or false but, @Dannypicacho is a fat dumb bitch who is like a fucking doge just barking shit at me and I like it. See, it’s a good relationship with a man’s best friend but I’m telling you, @Dannypicacho is a dumbass. He is right about but wrong. So you guys have to think what is right and what is wrong. But what is right for me is...

roasting danny time!!!

1 roast. @Dannypicacho part time job is at the taco truck

2 roast. Rather be a jap instead of a @Dannypicacho

3. Big roast. I will wave my privates at your aunties and make them like my tacos ? 

4.Best roast. I bet you can’t kiss a girl... my bad I forgot, it counts if you kiss your dad good bye XD if you know what it means

I’m done, so give me hate you faggots wanna be @Dannypicacho who works at a taco truck at Michoacán XD 

2 hours ago, Genocide said:

1-800-273-8255 or 

SUICIDEPREVENTIONLIFELINE.ORG

Just in case you are going through some things. 

Fuck off you fat ape, go swim in a lake full of bananas and go drown yourself you fat dirty ape.

5 hours ago, bagggel said:

random =/= funny unless your name is @Segal

8 hours ago, BullseyeX said:

I didn't ask for any of this 

It is funny if your name is @Segaland I will fucking shove my boat up ur ass you fat son of the target, so called @BullseyeX, fat dog looks like a target in ww2.

Edited by Roy (see edit history)

9 hours ago, Roy said:

Last, If you thumbs up, I will fucking find your favorite animal and rape it, slit it’s throat and eat it or feed it to @Genocide‘s mom or slit her throat too. 

Meme or not, this isnt funny in the slighest. Please use your brain next time. I should ban you.

~closed

Edited by virr
yes (see edit history)