Kypari

SEEE YAAAAAAA

It's about time I put an end to this era: I'm stepping down to member. Going to keep this short and bitter. My mental health has deteriorated to a point of where I have been starving myself and much worse - the stress that comes from you sexy bunch is just too much and has been for a while but I've tried to suppress it. Nothing personal I promise. I will actively be trying to avoid xG soon in hopes that I can get better. Sorry, I love you guys. Peace.

P.S - You guys better give @Caleb956 DM this upcoming promo/demo, the man is a legend and really wants to make a difference

I know this was extremely difficult for you, but I think you've done the right thing.

Regarding your health, it is far more important than a video game community. It should always come first. I know a lot of people say "haha, just ignore them it's the internet" but it's not always the case for some people and you know what? That's okay.

I'm proud of you, bro. Keep your chin up. Much love. xoxo

Ky, I'm gonna keep this short and sweet. As much as we bicker and all that, I truly respect you and all the work you've put into this community. You've always been like a brother to me and I wouldn't be here without you so thank you. I truely hope you get everything turned around and going your way.

You'll always hold a place in my heart. May life's journeys outside of xG treat you well. ❤️

rip

seriously though, hopefully u come back in good health again, one of few people I like that's a "furry" despise us arguing over cartel/furry shit or drama talk. so basically cheeto