Kypari

SEEE YAAAAAAA

6 minutes ago, Red said:

rip

seriously though, hopefully u come back in good health again, one of few people I like that's a "furry" despite us arguing over cartel/furry shit or drama talk. so basically cheeto

bad spelling pog

We don't really interact much, but I have an incredible amount of respect for the things that you've done for the community. You definitely deserve a vacation. 

I hope things are easier for you soon.

aww rip ? 

Sucks to see you go Kypari, but if you think it's the best choice, i'll support you through it. I hope you start feeling better, and I do hope we meet again, be it in xG or outside of it.

I'll never forget you noodle boi, take care. ❤️ 

Juggling multiple things at once can be incredibly stressful, and that stress can take on toll on a person. As much as we disagree, anyone can tell you care a hell of a lot about this community, and dedication like that deserves respect. Take all the time you need, we'll be waiting for you.

For being able to withstand this community for this long with all that stress accumulating, I congratulate you. But it's never good to do such a thing so I'm glad you're putting yourself before the clan. I sincerely hope you find an inner peace and relieve yourself of that stress and enjoy life outside of the community. xoxo ?

fuck dude. please dont forget about me too much. Please put yourself first though. You've seen how I've broken down to you in pms before. If you ever need to, I'm here for ya (Ofc ur bf too) so don't hesitate to talk to one of us if you need to noodleboy ❤️

ilysm

well, i guess everyone's taking a break here, pretty sad honestly. out of all of the higherups, you (and seg), are some of the most down to earth people i've met online. it sucks to see you go, even if i'm taking a break too. good luck man, godspeed and cheers man.