• In-Game Name
    @@@@
  • Identity
    STEAM_1:0:141130857
  • Ban Type
    Team Ban
  • Information
    BANS.XENOGAMERS.COM

I’m entirely in the wrong here. No way around that. I also know better than from when I did what I did. But this server is facing a problem!

Retarded CT’s are free killing people for not answering a question on story day. This is ridiculous. The admins also just sit back and watch their server die while gladiator is just trying to tell a story on jb electric razor. I seriously cannot understand how they could let this happen. The best course of option is:

1: reduce/ take away ban pls

2. Make a new role for csgo staff management and promote glad

I appreciate you guys reading to this part. Can y’all pls reduce my ban to like a month or some shit I have noticed a sharp increase in freekills (cough waffles cough) and I believe I know how to ct better now and I have made myself much more familiar with the rules since I did the thing. 

You never specified what you did. Also just give it a month or something and you will be given a second chance. 

But fr on the topic of gladiator story game that shit is so fucking retarded and needs to be stopped. He basically makes a story that goes like this "there once was a guy name danny picacho he owned a army called the fake mexicans but then he saw the bunny.". Its a massive time waster mostly favoritism into correct answers and needs to be addressed

@Lithium @Bonk @Jadow

@Dannypicacho

bruh I don’t deserve to be unbanned. Everyone who gets a permban deserves it from what they did. If they give you a reason as to why they changed the truth is they haven’t. I’m still the same person, just asking for a reduced ban and letting you know I am more familiar with the server, what bad CT’s do, and the rules of the server. 

10 minutes ago, Lean said:

@Dannypicacho

bruh I don’t deserve to be unbanned. Everyone who gets a permban deserves it from what they did. If they give you a reason as to why they changed the truth is they haven’t. I’m still the same person, just asking for a reduced ban and letting you know I am more familiar with the server, what bad CT’s do, and the rules of the server. 

you still haven't even explained what you did but I assume you massed which is a perm with the only exception being accidental mass.

I don’t consider it a mass but just a lot of repeated freekills (across rounds) that I probably should have looked into what I did wrong or why I was being swapped. I however didn’t and this happened. To be fair, one of the people I freekilled called me a libtard so I mean I’m not entirely in the wrong. 

1 hour ago, Lean said:

The admins also just sit back and watch their server die while gladiator is just trying to tell a story on jb electric razor. I seriously cannot understand how they could let this happen. 

Our job is to make the server fun for everyone and yes it may be annoying to some to have to wait for some dummy to tell a story it still moves the day and is done faster than most and although I agree its boring we can't just tell him he can't do it because he isn't breaking any rules.

12 hours ago, Lean said:

To be fair, one of the people I freekilled called me a libtard so I mean I’m not entirely in the wrong. 

I could really close it just because of this.

From shoxie: 
"He massed, I've given him like 10 warnings and I just got over it, he just constantly broke rules after I warned him."

Because of this, the fact that you admitted to freekilling and the fact that you shouldn't be unbanned, and that it's only been a few weeks, your protest has been denied. 

If you have a problem with someone on the server or the things they're doing, mention it to a higher up or make a thread about it under the "CS:GO" section. 

~closed