hongkongatron

Community Nights - Looking Forwards

11 hours ago, BonfireCentipede said:
14 hours ago, Bonk said:

jackbox community night @Pepper

I'm not sure if jackbox would fare to well for a cm because there's only about 8 slots for actual players and other people just have to watch as a part of the crowd so i'm not sure how well it'd go

We can have people wait in turn but if its a large turnup I think it would be really boring having to wait in line to play

30 minutes ago, bagggel said:

GMOD UCH LETS GO BABYYYYY

SLED RACE SLED RACE SLED RACE SLED RACE SLED RACE SLED RACE SLED RACE SLED RACE SLED RACE SLED RACE SLED RACE

Current standings of how community nights will be scheduled/what games:

The second and fourth/last Saturday of each month (every other week)

Games will be CS:GO minigames (ttt haha), The Ship, Town of Salem, and GMod so far, but I'm not closing off the opportunity for a golf it CN.

If you put in the leg work on setting it up, you can probably get silence to make you a passworded server and give you access of the game of the month's cn event and you just set it up over the weeks, very minimal on things you do to it since you don't really need an admin plugin etc. just the stuff for the game mode and then you can get it rarin to go. like prop hunt etc on gmod

2 minutes ago, Lottamos said:

I know this is a older thread but I didn’t wanna create a new one. Ark survival pvp or CTF could be fun. You could also just do a mosh pit and see what happens. Anyway fun game, especially with a lot of people.

Or you could just speak to hong in discord or comment on one of the newer community night threads