Semper

you know i had to do it to them

Image result for you know i had to do it to em

I am indeed stepping down, I saw my time as a Moderator as a Temp thing just to help the TF2 Division out, I had no intentions of staying staff long term, I'll still be around, just not partaking in the staff activities, I'm glad I could help out for the short time I was staff, but I do have some personal stuff to work out and that will definitely get in the way, I guess for the time being I will be less active as I deal with some of those personal demons of mine, thank you all for giving me a chance and letting me help out where I could, i'm sure a good bit of you don't even know who I am and thats fine, just know I will always be around and watching, since xG was my first community and I consider it a home I can always come back to, even now 8 years later.

krampus smelli

people thinking just because I play tf2 means i dont play csgo, source, or minecraft omegalul

I am a member of xG, im apart of every division by default, which means all our furry friends in the tf2 division are technically part of the csgo division aswell :)

and if you cant get over that, you arent a true member of xG, this is a community, not a reddit thread.

8 hours ago, Semper said:

people thinking just because I play tf2 means i dont play csgo, source, or minecraft omegalul

I am a member of xG, im apart of every division by default, which means all our furry friends in the tf2 division are technically part of the csgo division aswell ?

and if you cant get over that, you arent a true member of xG, this is a community, not a reddit thread.

killshots