Roy

On a Scale 1-10

Just saying, you should probably stop making these sorts of threads (asking for hate, asking how much people hate you and why, etc). It's just a bad look and incites spreading hate and negativity. 

I don't know if it's for attention, or because you're bored, or because you genuinely want to upset people, but whatever the case it will just cause people to find you more annoying.

Yum yum in my tum tum, Nword=browN, Big boy question, “what is my motivation”? Simple, starts with E but ends with T. And after that, defined that word please. Also... opposite of negative, will be positive but that’s not who I am. I’m Roy, and I’m motivated by something in the xG community that I wrapped around with my little finger and get results. But, 7.9/10 for being toxic and cancer but always helping out, if you know what I mean.

2 hours ago, Roy said:

Yum yum in my tum tum, Nword=browN, Big boy question, “what is my motivation”? Simple, starts with E but ends with T. And after that, defined that word please. Also... opposite of negative, will be positive but that’s not who I am. I’m Roy, and I’m motivated by something in the xG community that I wrapped around with my little finger and get results. But, 7.9/10 for being toxic and cancer but always helping out, if you know what I mean.

fucking crackhead

I mean I don't really know you. The only thing I know about you is that you make this stupid posts asking for hate from people and it honestly isn't good. Even as a joke, don't try to incite people to hate you. It isn't a healthy thing to do.

As of right I'd say 6

I feel as though I've already been baited because prior to these incessant posts I never really thought you were an enjoyable person. Stop giving people reasons to hate you. I'm honestly surprised that you even got member in the first place, seeing that most of what people say about you is negative.

You've reached the point to which you are even more annoying to have around than @ThunderLimes.

26 minutes ago, hongkongatron said:

i will pay you to stop making posts

give me $10,000  and tell me, "If there is Light, there must be _______." If you know what is and give me that amount of money... I will stop making these types of threads. Also I'm fat and smart, what does this mean???