Edit History

Tatost

Tatost

52 minutes ago, DepressedNeonNepp said:

Haha funny joke bringing up something that I want to be forgotten won't be forgotten haha hilarious you guys have such a sense of humor.

There's a reason to why I left the discord, which was to avoid what this thread is about, and because I barely even play tf2 let alone xG anymore

No need for the not-so-passive-aggressiveness. I'm sure he doesn't hold any bias against you, he's just illustrating a point I made earlier. I can assure you he wasn't pointing anything out for comedic value, just voicing some concerns, which was the entire point of me making this thread.

9 hours ago, Tatost said:

I'm not in any way, shape or form condoning previous actions made by either Goldfish or Nep. I can understand where you're coming from, as I had to dig myself out of the hole I was digging for myself since my first demotion up until my apology thread. However, I am most definitely not condoning the actions that the members of our community are taking against these two (i.e. using their name as an insult, fat manning them out of ten mans, etc.).

Shit needs to be said, and groundwork needs to be placed to at least make an attempt at making this community the best it can be. No one here is out to get you or anything, promise. That being said, we as a community cannot be solely responsible for a player's (in this case you, Nep) actions. We're here to help you, not hurt you. As @Topaz said, if you think something is bothering you, don't be afraid to get in touch with any staff members / friends / other members to vent your frustrations. I didn't make this thread to give people a reason to snap back at someone, but to turn this community around to a point where we can hold civilized discussions without segregating ourselves out of pure rage.

- Side note

2 hours ago, Bonk said:

When we still did it, the captains chose who was fat-manned. It wasn't always automatically Goldfish; when it was, it was because the captains preferred a different player over him. I don't think that's harassment.

Yeah, I don't doubt that as I'm not a direct witness. However, I've just heard rumors that there are some ten mans that Goldfish tried to organize, but wasn't allowed to participate because player x joined with the sole intention of forcing him out of the game. That's where my problem lies, feel free to correct me if that's not the case.

Tatost

Tatost

43 minutes ago, DepressedNeonNepp said:

Haha funny joke bringing up something that I want to be forgotten won't be forgotten haha hilarious you guys have such a sense of humor.

There's a reason to why I left the discord, which was to avoid what this thread is about, and because I barely even play tf2 let alone xG anymore

No need for the not-so-passive-aggressiveness. I'm sure he doesn't hold any bias against you, he's just illustrating a point I made earlier. I can assure you he wasn't pointing anything out for comedic value, just voicing some concerns, which was the entire point of me making this thread.

9 hours ago, Tatost said:

I'm not in any way, shape or form condoning previous actions made by either Goldfish or Nep. I can understand where you're coming from, as I had to dig myself out of the hole I was digging for myself since my first demotion up until my apology thread. However, I am most definitely not condoning the actions that the members of our community are taking against these two (i.e. using their name as an insult, fat manning them out of ten mans, etc.).

Shit needs to be said, and groundwork needs to be placed to at least make an attempt at making this community the best it can be. No one here is out to get you or anything, promise. That being said, we as a community cannot be solely responsible for a player's (in this case you, Nep) actions. We're here to help you, not hurt you. As @Topaz said, if you think something is bothering you, don't be afraid to get in touch with any staff members / friends / other members to vent your frustrations. I didn't make this thread to give people a reason to snap back at someone, but to turn this community around to a point where we can hold civilized discussions without segregating ourselves out of pure rage.