Tatost

Rising epidemic of harassment

11 minutes ago, DepressedNeonNepp said:

#mytherapisthasnthelpedmeatallinthemonthshesbeencounselingme

A month of therapy isn't going to fix your problems, my dude. Go in with an open mind and you'll see that your therapist is actually trying to help you. Also, try picking up a hobby that isn't related to video games.

Best of luck to you.

It does feel that some people really do go too far when it comes to certain individuals around here. It's not bad to call people out and criticize them when they do act out of line but they should only really have that be done to them WHEN they DO act out of line. It isn't necessary to to insult or treat them with unnecessary hostility over a few mistakes on their part.

2 hours ago, Tatost said:

Yeah, I don't doubt that as I'm not a direct witness. However, I've just heard rumors that there are some ten mans that Goldfish tried to organize, but wasn't allowed to participate because player x joined with the sole intention of forcing him out of the game. That's where my problem lies, feel free to correct me if that's not the case.

That actually was the problem - that was the whole reason we 'reformed' the fat-manning system, so to speak. People were either getting kicked out of scrims they organized or just not being allowed to play because someone better joined to take their spot. 

Also, try to keep the thread on topic. If you want to have a personal discussion please do it in DMs.

15 minutes ago, SegFault said:

Hey. Important info.

@DepressedNeonNepp here is not the place to be saying stuff about killing yourself etc. There are many free online resources for helping out with that but we are not one.

That chapter of this conversation is moving on right now, and if it comes back up the thread will be locked. 

Thanks for your understanding ahead of time.

As someone who was bullied out of the community LITERALLY (@rabid @any cs member who isnt relatively new), I think I'm allowed to "give my 2 cents"

As many of you may know I'm pretty toxic in 10mans so I shouldn't be talking, but it's usually towards players who are genuinely assholes (does not make the case better I know). I'm not going to say any names or anything but uhh....wait nevermind lol, can someone please tell me why our DM of minecraft has been up for discussion to be banned from 10mans? @icy or whatever that kids tag is on here. I'm sorry for starting shit but this kid is the most disrespectful person in xG I have ever met. I get upset in 10mans over stupid shit just because I am a "more experienced player" and I totally understand that a lot of the players I play with are new, but icy will straight up just scream at new players who don't even know what they did wrong in the first place. I don't know where the "superiority" comes from in his brain because he's an average player but he thinks he's the best. I have talked to MULTIPLE higher ups about this and some are confused on why he's dm in the first place. 

The most positive response I got was "no one else would do it". 

🤦‍♂️

@Icaybaby expecting a response 

Edited by lilbleed
tag dis foo (see edit history)

14 minutes ago, lilbleed said:

As someone who was bullied out of the community LITERALLY (@rabid @any cs member who isnt relatively new), I think I'm allowed to "give my 2 cents"

As many of you may know I'm pretty toxic in 10mans so I shouldn't be talking, but it's usually towards players who are genuinely assholes (does not make the case better I know). I'm not going to say any names or anything but uhh....wait nevermind lol, can someone please tell me why our DM of minecraft has been up for discussion to be banned from 10mans? @icy or whatever that kids tag is on here. I'm sorry for starting shit but this kid is the most disrespectful person in xG I have ever met. I get upset in 10mans over stupid shit just because I am a "more experienced player" and I totally understand that a lot of the players I play with are new, but icy will straight up just scream at new players who don't even know what they did wrong in the first place. I don't know where the "superiority" comes from in his brain because he's an average player but he thinks he's the best. I have talked to MULTIPLE higher ups about this and some are confused on why he's dm in the first place. 

The most positive response I got was "no one else would do it". 

🤦‍♂️

@Icaybaby expecting a response 

This... This is gold... This is all our thoughts put into words

It's good to see that one of my threads doesn't go to complete and utter shit. Hopefully, this thread helps players old and new better themselves, in turn making this community a nicer place : )

if one of you bastards starts shit I'm going to kill your minecraft dog 😠

On 2/4/2019 at 5:39 PM, DepressedNeonNepp said:

Haha funny joke bringing up something that I want to be forgotten won't be forgotten haha hilarious you guys have such a sense of humor.

There's a reason to why I left the discord, which was to avoid what this thread is about, and because I barely even play tf2 let alone xG anymore

L

@lilbleed

Can you respond with a recent example of your claim in which I can counter claim and explain a few things: my point of view, and an explanation as to my decisions

you can sit there calling me out but I cannot simply respond without a backbone being set

47 minutes ago, Icaybaby said:

@lilbleed

Can you respond with a recent example of your claim in which I can counter claim and explain a few things: my point of view, and an explanation as to my decisions

you can sit there calling me out but I cannot simply respond without a backbone being set

Besides every time you're on the scrim server, I'd say 2 days ago, which is the last time I saw you play, after you rage quit from the mirage game. Also someone should ask icy if he's ever ban evaded.  😉

On 2/4/2019 at 11:37 PM, Bonk said:

Also, try to keep the thread on topic. If you want to have a personal discussion please do it in DMs.

@Icaybaby @lilbleed

Probably best to move this sort of discussion to a private setting. Not really the place for this sort of stuff.