Edit History

mrnutty12

mrnutty12

1 hour ago, james8470 said:

Something needs to be said about this.  Everyone in the TF2 division is quitting all at once and they all have the reason for it:

The servers have gotten stale and 14 hours a week (2 hours a day) is too much

Here's what should be done IMO: halve the requirement (7 hours a week). It's a matter of keeping good staff members for the long-term. I don't think the current model of cycling though staff members every few months is a good one. Also, with a 7 hour a week requirement, wouldn't the servers be understaffed? No, I don't think so. With the lower requirement, we can simply have more TF2 staff members for one thing, and !calladmin and discord and the forums exist for a reason (that reason being the servers can't be staffed 24/7 anyways.

umm it was 14 BI-weekly...

It has already been 7 a week for years now.
Also people don't usually respond to calladmins save the couple saints who do.

It was 20 hours biweekly before the reduction friend.

52 minutes ago, TBOHB said:

Also before it was 14 hours, it was something along the lines of 30 hours every 2 weeks or something crazy so lowering it for 14 to something else would be a poor idea as the staff would think that they aren't needed and will only go for the minimum requirements, leaving basically no staff on the servers when needed.

mrnutty12

mrnutty12

Something needs to be said about this.  Everyone in the TF2 division is quitting all at once and they all have the reason for it:

Here's what should be done IMO: halve the requirement (7 hours a week). It's a matter of keeping good staff members for the long-term. I don't think the current model of cycling though staff members every few months is a good one. Also, with a 7 hour a week requirement, wouldn't the servers be understaffed? No, I don't think so. With the lower requirement, we can simply have more TF2 staff members for one thing, and !calladmin and discord and the forums exist for a reason (that reason being the servers can't be staffed 24/7 anyways.

Also it was 20 hours biweekly before the reduction friend.

50 minutes ago, TBOHB said:

Also before it was 14 hours, it was something along the lines of 30 hours every 2 weeks or something crazy so lowering it for 14 to something else would be a poor idea as the staff would think that they aren't needed and will only go for the minimum requirements, leaving basically no staff on the servers when needed.

mrnutty12

mrnutty12