Lottamos

+1 for slap on mg back

I've seen and heard of the "fun" commands given to staff member being abused. I can see where LeToucan is coming from with his concern, but I'm sure the people for bringing it back must have a reasonably supported opinion.

Staying neutral as I couldn't care less, so long as the staff uses their powers responsibly.

WTF?! How could an injustice like this happen??

Admins slapping ne'er-do-wells off a bhop has been a staple in CS minigames humor for at least a decade!

+1

Hello everyone, Owl aka Dalton1 aka Drowsy aka The Janitor aka 10 hp pure aka Latin American Conquistador aka SkullKing aka $nakegirlerica aka @virr (@ayylmao)s Origin aka Warriorsfury's Boyfriend aka EGIRLPUSSYSLAYER2000 aka bigtruck78 aka lizardking666 aka Clgiwi Suckanagi aka xDude aka Ben Shapiro here, the sole creator of the minigames server. To begin with this issue, I must give you guys a little history lesson.

It all started on teamspeak. Our main character, me x3, was sitting in teamspeak. He joins a channel with Bleed and Lithium and asks them if he can setup a minigames server. Lithium probably doesn't say anything and/or calls me retarded, Bleed says sure but don't ask for too much help. And then it began. Our dearest egirl slayer had finally acquired access to an empty server. With a perfect combination of css nostalgia and hatred of the entirety of the TF2 division, he set out to create the sole thing that would revive the dearest Xeno Gamers. To complete his quest, he had to overcome an onslaught of unrelenting memes. They wore down our young protagonist, but he did not break. After failed test attempts where somehow all of teamspeak got the password, Lithium constantly changing the movement settings without telling me then adding a plugin with a inconspicuous name to automatically reset the movement settings to what he wanted, thus breaking many maps, because Lithium is a massive faggot, he saw the light. He must embrace the memes. With his newfound knowledge, he quickly refined the minigames server and released it to the public. This server was born in the memes. Molded by it. There wouldn't go a map without some 12 year old retard getting spam slapped. It was the pure essence of a Xeno Gamers Counter-Strike server. Without the slap, there is nothing.

+1.