On 2/4/2019 at 8:37 PM, Bonk said:

Also, try to keep the thread on topic. If you want to have a personal discussion please do it in DMs.

@Icaybaby @lilbleed

"Probably best to move this sort of discussion to a private setting. Not really the place for this sort of stuff."  @Topaz

I guess reporting a higher up staff for representing xG in a very negative way/harrasing, flaming the people around him constantly, and ban evading should be talked about under a private topic(and not the thread about harassing), here is my private topic . I already talked to @virr @LeToucan btw. 

I'll just repost all my stuff here so It can get the attention it needs. 

p.s. I wouldn't be wasting my time with this if I was wrong (i just copied and pasted my original comment here) 

As someone who was bullied out of the community LITERALLY (@rabid @any cs member who isnt relatively new), I think I'm allowed to "give my 2 cents"

As many of you may know I'm pretty toxic in 10mans so I shouldn't be talking, but it's usually towards players who are genuinely assholes (does not make the case better I know). I'm not going to say any names or anything but uhh....wait nevermind lol, can someone please tell me why our DM of minecraft has been up for discussion to be banned from 10mans? @icy or whatever that kids tag is on here. I'm sorry for starting shit but this kid is the most disrespectful person in xG I have ever met. I get upset in 10mans over stupid shit just because I am a "more experienced player" and I totally understand that a lot of the players I play with are new, but icy will straight up just scream at new players who don't even know what they did wrong in the first place. I don't know where the "superiority" comes from in his brain because he's an average player but he thinks he's the best. I have talked to MULTIPLE higher ups about this and some are confused on why he's dm in the first place. 
The most positive response I got was "no one else would do it". 

Example -  Last time u played a scrim with us or atleast me was 2 days ago and you were toxic during the game and ended up rage quitting in the end. 

@Topaz @Rabid@Pepper @Aegean @Dannypicacho @Bonk @Genocide / any other players please don't hesitate to put your opinion.
?‍♂️
@Icaybaby expecting a response 

Edited by lilbleed (see edit history)

Icy shouldn't be a DM.

The attitude that he has towards others is not indicative of how a member should be acting, much less a higher up of the community.

Screaming, insulting, very easily becoming angry. Ask anyone and they'll take a worse player on their team over Icy because he's such a negative person.

There isn't much else to say.

For starters, I seriously don't understand why people take 10mans super serious in the first place. Literally NOTHING is at stake.

As for Icy, I straight up refuse to play with him. That's why I never pick him if hes in a 10man and I'm team captain. He also has this "I'm always right" mentality because he thinks matchmaking rank means anything....LOL

16 minutes ago, Bonk said:

Icy shouldn't be a DM.

Pretty much this.

8 minutes ago, Dannypicacho said:

Mission complete?

This wasn't made to get him to leave the community entirely. It was made to question why he was in a leadership position in the first place and to maybe help him start to see the flaws in his ways.

Be a little more mature about it.

4 minutes ago, Bonk said:

This wasn't made to get him to leave the community entirely. It was made to question why he was in a leadership position in the first place and to maybe help him start to see the flaws in his ways.

Be a little more mature about it.

I meant it more as in: "you made him leave".