• Yes
    • No
  2. 2. Remove Booster Tower

• Yes
    • No
  3. 3. Remove MMM

• Yes
    • No

As you all know, it's a problem that we are constantly on the same few maps on Trade Gaming History. Therefore, to prevent this, we have increased the time before you can nominate a map you have already been on from 5 map changes to 8. This is an attempt to make it so people don't get bored of just playing on the same place every single day because as I'm sure a lot of you feel the same, as good as Aquatic Ruin is, we literally play there everyday.

However,

If we were to just increase the time before you can go back to a map, we would end up going to multiple maps that people enjoy even less and would definitely make the server go from 32 players to 0 in an instant. Therefore, I have come to the conclusion that removing some maps that consistently kill the server will help keep the player count up and higher than ever before.

Please vote on each poll, write a comment if you would like to elaborate and feel free to leave suggestions on what maps need to be removed.

We do not want to remove maps just because YOU PERSONALLY don't like it.

Thanks, everyone!

On 2/11/2019 at 5:35 AM, Semper said:

imageproxy.php?img=&key=2323e751061330c2image.png.ff9ee424ee59ee9140d359fe40c6ed37.png

image.png.ad8e4c1423d901afaef810cd4be1a71b.png

do I honestly have to give a detailed response, i've watched the server die many times after changing to either of these maps.

Im aware that people love rusty but I have to agree that it does drop the number of players on the server

45 minutes ago, ScottNi said:

If I can just weigh in here. On the CS servers, there are a couple of maps that kill the server on Jailbreak. Take @Jadow 's map for example. These maps should be taken out and destroyed to save the server population.

jadow's map is better than electric 

6 hours ago, Rainy said:

Im aware that people love rusty but I have to agree that it does drop the number of players on the server

bro suck my dick if we remove rusty bucket, It's a good map overall for me and others but lets be real saying "the server dies from this map" fucking bullshit every map is like that besides popular maps.

7 hours ago, Red said:

bro suck my dick if we remove rusty bucket, It's a good map overall for me and others but lets be real saying "the server dies from this map" fucking bullshit every map is like that besides popular maps.

bro thats really homosexual ill pass

9 hours ago, Red said:

I think some people are so used to playing on the same 3 maps that going to a new one instantly puts them into the mindset that it's gonna be bad because it's not aquatic ruin. There are plenty of other fantastic maps that we just don't go to and enjoying them is all about how you approach the playstyle. If people were to just stick around for most of the map changes, they'd probably actually have a lot of fun. 

There are some maps that are exceptions. However, I really think that if some people were to just try out a map that isn't played often, they could have loads of fun and it keeps tgh fresh and interesting. 

We went on Clickclock wood with 3 people and 20 minutes later, 20 people. Just because they are underplayed does not mean that they aren't fun to play on