Edit History

Caleb956

Caleb956

Hey everyone, it's your friendly neighborhood cleb here with a question for YOU.  We ( @Tekk @Kypari @SegFault ) have decided as a higher up team that it'd be in our best interest to come to you for ideas and recommendations for changes to make to the server, sooo.. What would YOU like to see done to the servers in the future? What would YOU like to see added, changed, or removed?  Leave any and all recommendations or ideas down below, we will be using the feedback from this thread to make a sort of "roadmap" for what we will be doing for some time based off of your responses! 

Note: If you see an idea that you like that someone posted, rate it "Agree" or "Disagree" for ideas you don't like! Thank you ?

I like saying "YOU", I'm a flippin salesman ?

Caleb956

Caleb956

Hey everyone, it's your friendly neighborhood cleb here with a question for YOU.  We ( @Tekk @Kypari @SegFault ) have decided as a higher up team that it'd be in our best interest to come to you for ideas and recommendations for changes to make to the server, sooo.. What would YOU like to see done to the servers in the future? What would YOU like to see added, changed, or removed?  Leave any and all recommendations or ideas down below, we will be using the feedback from this thread to make a sort of "roadmap" for what we will be doing for some time based off of your responses! 

Note: If you see an idea that you like that someone posted, rate it "Agree"!

Caleb956

Caleb956