Lean

i made pizza11!1!!1!1

it was good but ngl it took me like 40 minutes to roll out dough and get it in the pan i retard. yall got any tips to roll dough out and so it doesnt go back to its original shape?2C057892-4D2D-44A8-9788-010BB66A2AD4.thumb.jpeg.af4b4474e457705bc82c84516da9f676.jpeg

looks like a lasagna cut into a triangle tbh. you can see where you had trouble with the dough squishing back into its thiccc shape, you have to be firm enough that it doesn't just crunch back into a ball immediately but gentle enough you wont "bruise" it bye making it rip/break or flatten out and lose its air. how long did you let the dough rise for? other than that it looks like you either didnt have enough cheese or you cut it while it was still fresh from the oven and the cheese oozed off. cuz all im seeing is sauce

4 hours ago, Soulify said:

holy shit @Chrono can you be my pizza delivery guy

i only make pizza on a special occassion now, it's a lot of work to make a proper homemade pizza with a good tasting dough. the kind of dough i make has a lot more sugar than most and i get the bitter from the sauce/meat toppings so my dough is a lot harder to roll out properly without tearing it. albi3333's family owns a pizza place. :^)

On 2/11/2019 at 4:32 PM, Chrono said:

looks like a lasagna cut into a triangle tbh. you can see where you had trouble with the dough squishing back into its thiccc shape, you have to be firm enough that it doesn't just crunch back into a ball immediately but gentle enough you wont "bruise" it bye making it rip/break or flatten out and lose its air. how long did you let the dough rise for? other than that it looks like you either didnt have enough cheese or you cut it while it was still fresh from the oven and the cheese oozed off. cuz all im seeing is sauce

Thx bb. I let it cool off for a while just not enough cheese I think

10 hours ago, Tatost said:

is that a deep dish or did you just stack multiple pieces on top of each other?

XD only that pizza was obsessed enough too look but I feel like, if I eating it, I would look like a fat bish that is ganna break the stairs to heaven.

Edited by Roy
I’m brain dead from all the work today :( (see edit history)