Sign in to follow this  
Roy

What is the name of drawing...

Hello, itz meh, dumb boi glad here. Today I draw something that I like. It’s from a old cartoon show that meant for adults like me and @Brady1780. But I’m still young and single ( check you out later). Before I put some hints on the next paragraph, there is a prize. The prize is... you tell me what to draw, Eh. I will draw anything expect for dicks, I will not be drawing dicks. The hints are in...

The show first letter starts with “S” and ends with “L”. I like this show, because it reminds me of cs:division cuz it’s funny, Gay, and lovable. And there is a quote, that I put. If you can’t, it says.. “HELLO... I’M THE warden AND YOUR THE criminal”.

006CE5FD-79A1-4D4B-B6B2-E4342A98482B.jpeg

I mean, the show this is from is Superjail. Aired on adult swim I believe in mid 2000s? Don't honestly remember too much about it besides that I was far too young to be watching it at the time.

Draw a mushroom.

1 hour ago, Topaz said:

I mean, the show this is from is Superjail. Aired on adult swim I believe in mid 2000s? Don't honestly remember too much about it besides that I was far too young to be watching it at the time.

Draw a mushroom.

Shit, well then, I shall draw a mushrooom...(what type of mushroom?)

@Topaz “congrats”, I will draw a mushroom  by tomorrow 2/13/19 or 2/14/19. Oh yeah, one more thing, I will put on the drawing, by “Roy and @Topaz”.

Edited by Roy
Forgot to mention (see edit history)